As finance leader for a Johnson & Johnson company I found the perfect opportunity to lead by championing bold ideas, taking intelligent risks and accepting sensible failures. Due to our decentralized business model, local management is able to make fast decisions based on evidence and analysis. We trust each other and work as a team. We shape our world by leading ethically and responsibly. Our CREDO is live, not as a document, but as a heart, as a piece of our brain, and as the pillow that makes our nights much more comfortable.
- 3 years as Finance Director of J&J Vision Care LatAm
- 2 years as IRDP and Finance Manager for J&J Vision Care Brazil
- 10 years of Consulting experience, developing projects from strategy to execution for Retail, Contact Center and High tech companies.
PERSONAL / EDUCATION
- Brazilian/Portuguese citizenship
- Business Administration at PUC-SP, Class of 1999
- MBA at UC Berkeley - Haas School of Business, Class of 2006
What makes me really happy...
Value Creation. Love anything that creates value to a person or to the World.
If I could have any job or career in the world...
I do have the best job I could possibly imagine. Wish all other finance jobs were as challenging, interesting, independent and growth driven as mine.
Away from work I am passionate about...
Relax on the beach, surf, and play with my son.
My favorite recent vacation was
My favorite time of the day...
My favorite cartoon...
My favorite sport to play...
I confess to being bad at...
way too many things to write here...
The last book I enjoyed reading, cover to cover...
Does it count The Economist?? :-)
Director Business Development