Job qualifications and
|Essential Skills, Experience & Qualifications
• Good relevant degree from a leading university in the country of education.
• One to two years experience of working within the HR function is desirable.
• Good knowledge of the HR field would be desirable.
• Proven, strong analytical and numerical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data.
• Computer literate: Windows NT: Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, SAP and relevant HR software.
• Good drafting and business writing skills.
• Fluent English, both written and spoken.
Competencies & Personal Attributes
Organisation and Planning excellent administrative and organisational skills including the ability to plan and prioritise multiple tasks often in a fast paced environment using clear, efficient and logical approaches to work.
Concern for Accuracy capacity to ensure a high degree of data accuracy and quality is essential.
Reliability and Flexibility the ability to work effectively within a variety of dynamic work situations whilst maintaining a reliable, flexible, conscientious and professional attitude.
Communication Skills the ability to communicate appropriate, concise and accurate information in written and verbal formats, to the right audience at the right time.
Interpersonal Skills able to understand, respect and respond appropriately to others. Ability to handle confidential issues with discretion.
Team working builds effective communication and relationships both within and outside the team. Shares knowledge, information and best practices with others. Enthusiasm and desire to expand Human Resources knowledge.
Creativity and Innovation the ability to understand and question current internal processes to generate possible new ideas for improvements. Participate in process reviews to stream-line working methods.
This job description is not limited to the responsibilities listed and the incumbent may be requested to perform other relevant duties as required by business needs.
This is a 6 month internship opportunity. Applicants to this position must be Spanish passport holders as the position will be funded on the basis of an agreement between the EBRD and the Spanish Government.