The Innovation Acceleration Team (IAT) of our International HQ in Vevey (Switzerland) is currently looking for a: IAT Project Leader.
Main Purpose of Job:
Accelerate multi-market deployment of key innovation projects and accelerate exploration phase of complex R&D projects into business opportunities.
Manage cross-functional teams comprised of Business and Operational Center functions, local markets and R&D.
• The Project Leader has full responsibility for the performance of the project end-to-end and is expected to manage the respective stakeholders, ensuring effective communication and proactive cooperation
• Responsible for effectively managing the project following the project management principles (briefing, scoping, timelines, stream results, steering committee updates, stakeholder management, etc)
• Catalyst for innovation, constantly challenges assumptions and ensures the application of best in class innovation processes, bridging technical, commercial and expert functions
• Engages the most appropriate resources from all functions and leverages the unique potential of Nestlé R&D
• Able to bring clarity to complex situations, synthesis consumer insights, technical capabilities, business models and creating shared value to create breakthrough innovation
• Supports the Project Team Leader in the training and integration of new IAT team members and in projects’ staffing, when required
• People oriented, strong team player, inspiring and collaborative
• Fact based, structured, gets things done with an accelerated approach and a sense of urgency
• Innovative, curious and entrepreneurial, having the ability to think in the big picture, while maintaining high attention to detail
• Is open to change, proactive, constantly challenging and ambitious
• Ambassador of the Nestlé Leadership and Management principles
• Understands, constantly applies and further develops the IAT values