Ralph Lauren Corporation is a leader in the design, marketing and distribution of premium lifestyle products in four categories: apparel, home, accessories and fragrances. For more than 40 years, Ralph Lauren's reputation and distinctive image have been consistently developed across an expanding number of products, brands and international markets.
Core Job Responsibilities:
- Design, development and implementation of Corporate training programs in the areas of leadership development and general employee development.
- Establish performance objectives, learning outcomes, and assessment tools, utilizing established instructional theories and design principles. .
- Develop blended, classroom based instruction and eLearning programs.
- Identify training needs and conduct necessary analysis to measure training impact on all levels.
- Serve as partner and active participate in the centralized learning function - provide support to further the corporate learning/development agenda.
- Consistent and continued development and facilitation of existing curriculum
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Instructional Design, Training and Development, Business, or Human Resources. Master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of† 8+ years of training content development and delivery experience for classroom, e-learning, and blended training programs.
- Strong proficiency with Learning Management Systems (LMS) and eLearning/CBT applications and design principles are preferred.
- Ability to Partner /influence key stakeholders and SME's in both field and corporate settings.
- Advanced written and oral communication skills are a must for the successful candidate, as is the ability to tailor delivery and the flexibility to adjust to challenges in a classroom setting.
Ralph Lauren is an equal opportunity employer. We offer dynamic career opportunities with growth potential and a generous company discount.
City : New York