Search for jobs
Upload resumes and increase their visibility
Attend real-time online sessions during the live-days (February - March 2020)
Network and interact live with recruiters and business leaders
Is the Global Career Forum for you?
Do you have students with an international mindset, looking for opportunities that are outside your radar? What better way to bring them more opportunities than to take part at the Global Career Forum 2020!
Like previous years, the event will attract employers across different industries, from large to small, including: High growth companies - Professional services and financial services firms - Organizations with just-in-time opportunities - Profitable or well-funded startups.
- Register your school by signing the Participation Form
- Schools gain admin access to the Event platform and receive the GCF marketing material to promote the Event to their students
- Your students can start registering and uploading their resumes, browse jobs and employer profiles, sign up to the online sessions and submit their questions in advance of live sessions
- Schools receive updates on the participation of their students
- Schools can track their students' activity through the Event dashboard
- Students and Employers engage in real-time during the interactive Online Sessions
- Students apply to the job opening(s) of their choice
- Recordings of the Online Sessions are uploaded online
- Employers browse the student CV/Resume database
- Schools receive the final report on the Event and the invoice