Welcome to the Esprit Programme Virtual Event
Check out our upcoming recruiting events on MBA-Exchange.com
The Esprit Programme is GSK´s Global Talent development programme to create a pipeline of multi-skilled diverse leaders. As a member of Esprit you will have a personalised rotational programme, which may include international experience.
What's Esprit all about?
You'll spend 3- 4 years on a fast track development programme, working your way towards your leadership ambition. Beginning in your home country, you will experience a variety of rotations, which may include international experience, gaining exposure to a diverse array of high profile roles. Throughout the programme you will be encouraged to broaden your global business perspective and enrich your existing experience and knowledge. Every step of the way we'll provide you with focused development, training and support to enable you to achieve your greatest potential while you share in our mission to help people do more, feel better and live longer
The Esprit Global Leadership Programme is truly unique in the breadth of roles and experiences available. We're looking for extraordinary individuals who have demonstrated their academic excellence by earning an MBA / Masters in finance (Finance programme only) who can't wait to apply their capability in a dynamic business environment that makes a difference in people's lives.
During September we will be offering a series of Speaker Sessions with the opportunity for you to hear from our current leaders around the challenges facing a global organisation, like GSK. Each session will be focused on Pharmaceuticals, Finance & Consumer health. It is an opportunity for you to hear from leaders within these functions and each sharing their perspectives. You will also have an opportunity to meet Esprit Associates who have already completed the programme as they share their Esprit varied journeys but also give some insights into life after Esprit within GSK.
- Session 1, Sept 12th at 1pm (London) - Esprit Commercial Global Pharmaceutical Leadership Programme
- Session 2, Sept 19th at 1pm (London) - Esprit Finance Global Leadership Programme
- Session 3, Sept 24th at 1pm (London) - Esprit Procurement Leadership Programme
- Session 4, Sept 26th at 4pm (London) - Esprit Commercial Global Consumer Health Leadership Programme
As an Attendee, You Will Be Able to:
- Interact directly with GSK executives and recruiting managers
- Get an inside view of GSK, our people and our vision
- Learn what it's like to work within GSK