Our PLDP Program
Check out our upcoming recruiting events on MBA-Exchange.com
Full-time Positions and Internships
The Procurement Leadership Development Program (PLDP) is two-year, non-rotational program designed to develop global-minded leaders to enable growth - for, with and through the business. Our comprehensive curriculum provides exposure and immersion across our range of businesses, and includes:
- functional and leadership training
- personalized leadership assessment and coaching
- numerous networking opportunities
- a year-long capstone project working with your peers on a challenging business problem
Entry pathways for PLDP
- Full-Time: Opportunities are open to students in their final year of a full-time or part-time MBA, other business-related master's degree program, or PhD program.
- Internships: Internships within the North America and EMEA regions consist of 10 to 12-week assignments that usually take place from May to August.
In what countries are there open PLDP roles?
Hiring decisions are based on the business needs. Possibilities include:
- NORTH AMERICA: Across the United States, including NJ, PA, CA, FL, MA, OH.
- ASIA-PACIFIC: Greater China (and Hong Kong), Philippines, Singapore, and Japan.
- EMEA: Belgium, Switzerland, UAE, and United Kingdom.
- LATIN AMERICA: Brazil, Colombia, and Mexico.
What qualifications does an applicant need?
Candidates must be:
- Enrolled in an accredited, full-time or part-time MBA or other master's-level business degree program, or a relevant PhD program
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills
- Strategic thinking and analytical skills
- Demonstrated results and leadership ability
- Permanently authorized to work in the country where the job exists
- Fluent in English and the language(s) of the country where the job exists
- We strongly prefer that candidates have three or more years of relevant professional experience prior to their MBA/master's degree program
What is the interview process?
- First interviews are conducted by members of the PLDP recruiting team.
- Second-round, role-specific interviews are conducted by local managers.
- Offers are extended on an ongoing basis.
How to apply?
- Type careers.jnj.com into your Web browser
- Enter the requisition number from the International LDP Matrix for the position you wish to apply to, or type PLDP into the Search Jobs box
- Click on the position and follow instructions to apply