At Amazon, we are working to be the most customer-centric company on earth. To get there, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. If you would like to help us build the place to find and buy anything online, this is your chance to make history.
Life as an Amazon intern
Amazon interns work on a variety of projects that accelerate their career growth and delight Amazon customers. Our interns have been involved in projects like writing customer-facing content on the Echo devices, launching Prime pricing, creating real-time feedback systems for our hourly employees, identifying and implementing ways to improve our customer service process, and building new features on amazon.com. Intern projects can range from working on products for customers to creating behind the scenes unreleased features, and span roles in software development, retail, product management, and finance.
During the duration of an internship, interns own their projects from start to finish, most of which will wrap up towards the end of their internship. At that time, Amazon teams provide feedback on the intern’s overall performance, deliverables, and skills as they relate to the role, project expectations, and Amazon’s Leadership Principles.
We are looking for an exceptional manager who has the ability to think big, earn trust and insist on the highest standards.
The Workflow Manager supports a worldwide network of business units and operational centers. In this strategic role, the successful candidate will define metrics, goals and strategic direction across functional areas in support of overall group vision, and determine location requirements by analyzing forecasting / planning factors, such as Service Level Agreements (SLAs), staffing capacity, contact volumes and patterns, workforce management systems and staffing productivity.
On your day to day, you will…
• Manage a team of Senior Workflow Analysts and support a WW network of business units and operational centers
• Define strategies involving production and customer interaction platforms, operational contact routing, automatic investigation, telephony systems and workforce management evaluating improvement options
• Lead planning and execution of SLAs, capacity and workforce plans for multiple functional areas in one or more sites
• Drive strategy and communicate WW vision with internal and external teams
• Innovate by driving continuous enhancements and operational efficiencies across all process areas
• Identify and drive opportunities for cross-functional projects working across teams
• Influence key stakeholders to ensure that resources needed are prioritized to achieve quantifiable results, monitoring the effectiveness after project delivery
• Communicate effectively with senior management and leaders across the organization locally and globally