Xfinity Internet is the nationís largest consumer broadband service bringing connectivity to more than 27 million US households. The Connectivity Portfolio Planning team is responsible for the business and product strategy to drive growth across the entire portfolio of residential Connectivity Services. Our teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower our customers to have a more reliable, secure and enjoyable Internet experience.
The Director, Connectivity Portfolio Planning is responsible for strategic planning of new consumer Connectivity products from within the Xfinity Consumer Services team. This includes developing multiyear product strategies and roadmaps to ensure market leadership with continued improvement to the companyís broadband value proposition. The Director will oversee portfolio planning while collaborating with Finance, Marketing, Technology and Product Development, Product Operations, Strategic Development and Division and Region leadership to deliver a product portfolio that meets all customer segment needs.
The Director will have an extensive understanding of Internet services and will demonstrate the ability to identify and assess future technology solutions that bring additional value to Xfinity Internet customers. The individual will maintain a deep understanding of emerging marketplace trends, competitive position and consumer demand and will apply that knowledge to foster product development investment decisions.
- Develop multiyear product strategies to achieve market share and revenue growth
- Create multiyear product roadmap to ensure market leadership with continued improvements to the Connectivity portfolio value proposition
- Identify and design product convergence strategies where most effective
- Contributes to the strategic planning of product enhancments including content, pricing and packaging and new feature definition
- Collaborate with Strategic Development, Technology and Product Development, Finance and Commercial Office to ensure alignment of product strategy and potential growth opportunities
- Complete financial analyses and modeling to support potential opportunities
- Maintain deep understanding of emerging marketplace trends, competitive position and consumer demand
- Help evaluate technologies and partners, including potential M&A and/or licensing agreements needed to achieve product strategy in a timely manner
- Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) as necessary
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned