6-month Internship | From January to July 2021 | Paris area | Master 1 or 2 | Between 1250€ - 1550€ monthly based on study level | More than 20 opportunities
Before starting … What does the recruitment process look like?
1°/ After applying to the offer by filling your CV information:
You will talk to MYA, our trusted chatbot to make sure you fulfill the necessary administrative elements
And then you will receive an email to answer 3 competency-based questions with Seedlink, our artificial intelligence tool, enabling us to see your cultural fit with L’Oréal (candidates having answered Seedlink are prioritized).
2°/ If your CV is selected, you will be invited for an Exploratory Recruitment Interview (Individual or Collective). Whether it is an assessment center or an individual interview, the recruiter you meet with will be getting to know you better so they can capture the métier, division, brand and finally the mission in which you will be able to better express your potential. Our recruiters will have many roles they are recruiting for, so the more precise and authentic you are, the more the recruiter will be able to propose to you the assignment that best meets your aspirations.
3°/ Finally, you will get an Operational interview with your potential future manager(s) to convince them that you are the best fit! At this point, your recruiter switches to coaching mode. They will help you to best prepare your final interview!
Discover International Corporate Communication @ L’Oréal
Let's stat with the numbers:
· Our Media: 3rd World Wide Advertiser& already 47% media in digital
· Our Data: 1 Billion+ consumer data records
· Our Love Brands: 234 Million followers, and 3,000 social sites
In a world of constantly changing consumption and information, the role of communication is more crucial than ever if our brands are to stand out and the reputation of the group is to be maintained.
Nowadays, Communication teams at L’Oréal play a key role. Their missions is to increase awareness, ensure long-term reputation of our global reputation and build up the image of the L’Oréal group and its brands. A group’s reputation accounts for 75% of its value and persuasion and influence are becoming ever more decisive in buying. The challenge for Company is therefore to have effective communications that will make them stand out in a saturated environment.
With opportunities specializing in Corporate communication, Public Relation, Internal Communications, Events… there is something for everyone in the Global Corporate Communication world at L’Oréal based in France (we can discuss what area you are interested in during your telephone interview).
So what could your internship look like?
Well, as you know, we can mean many different things when we say ‘Corporate Communication'. Moreover, with 15+ internship opportunities available across the métier, there is a wide variety of experiences that you could be getting your teeth stuck in to when you join us.
Below you will find the main communication internship roles that L’Oréal can offer you, knowing that it is also up to you to give your missions your own personal touch:
Internal communication (online – offline) :
Communication plan creation and coordination
Follow-up and development of internal communication tools and KPIs related to the countries
development and maintanance of employee value proposition
Managing Group e-reputation
Gloabl Event : Press Relation & Influencers
Identification and contact with journalists / influencers
Analysis of quantitative impacts (social media contents, press…)
Conception and deployment of the Group corporate communication strategy (CSR, Public Affairs…)
Editorial content creation linked with international hubs
Implementaion of communication actions for the Fondation
· Monthly Salary : 1.250€ (for Master 1), 1.400€ (for Master 2), 1.550€ (for MBA)
· Unlimited access to the L’Oréal “MyLearning Platform” to boost your competencies development
· VIP access to the internal L'Oréal online shop to buy and test our products
· A Master student (Cesure or Fin d’études) - No margin for negotiation on this one! Able to provide an internship agreement of 6 months issued by your school - no negotiation on this either!
· Fluent French or English speaker (both is great too !)
· Creative Entrepreneur: courageous and adventurous. Every single day, you spot opportunities to shake things up and change the world for the better. There’s no blueprint for the future. You’ll have to design it yourself!
· People oriented. You’re not afraid of new ways of doing things or of other people’s (sometimes crazy) ideas. Here, we cherish and celebrate diversity so you’ll feel right at home whoever you are.
· Respectful. Whether you’re talking to our CEO (this can happen!) or a salon owner on the high street, you treat everyone the same.
· Willingness to own the strategic level direction whilst maintaining a passion for grass-roots
· Critical thinking with strong decision-making abilities
· Confidence in a fast-paced and ever-changing dynamic environment
· Strong capability with quantitative and qualitative measures
Go go go! We can't wait to meet you!