We are seeking a leader to join Nike’s Global Technology organization as a Snr Director, DSM to help us drive digital transformation of Nike’s demand and supply management capabilities. This individual will lead all aspects of the business – engineering, technical product management and design. The ideal candidate will have an extensive background in setting strategy, building end to end technology solutions and leading operations. This role would report directly to Vice President of Demand Supply Management (DSM) within global technology.
As part of DSM, you will help drive next generation analytics-driven, technology solutions and platforms that will bring Nike's visionary designs to consumers in an ever-changing global marketplace through machine learning and advanced analytics. Experience in retail, pricing, allocation, planning and supply chain will enable you to bring your insights and industry experience to help the team understand the challenges and opportunities in store.
We are looking for exceptional and confirmed leader. We are looking for someone special who will be instrumental in leading the ISO Technology organization by delivering on the following key areas of responsibility:
- Shown success delivering planning, supply chain and science-based solutions
- Strong understanding of platform approach
- Creating cutting-edge, innovative digital solutions that enable Nike to handle inventory, allocate retail inventory to stores and lead retail pricing and markdowns.
- The design, development, implementation and support of the strategy, tools, and products that enable the DSM business team to plan products and purchase inventory (~50B annually) to meet the needs of the marketplace.
- Lead multi-year roadmap
- Partnering with global and geography Sr. Business Leaders to innovate and define business, processes and technology strategies and enable critical capabilities.
- Making significant buy/build and vendor selection decisions, including those that represent long-term strategic partnerships.
- Ensuring uptime, availability and quality of the systems that enable Nike to purchase all products globally from our factories.
- Maintaining strong relationships with key external strategic partners (such as SAP, Accenture, Infosys, Wipro, Cognizant and Manhattan Associates).
- Leading a baseline budget and portfolio
- Providing superior and articulate communication to all cross-functional teams, technology leadership and Executives.
- Handling the successful resolution of conflicts across the organization and with other areas of the company.
- Mentoring and actively coach Directors, managers and other staff as required