Agile Finance Partner
26,000+ associates from 100 different countries are working hard to build an inspired, curious and unbossed culture in which everyone is enabled to be their best. As an Agile Finance Partner you will liaise with our internal customers in the markets and clusters, and also deliver operational tasks related to planning and/or reporting and analytics processes for markets and clusters.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Have good business insight and understand what financial support markets and clusters need
• Translate markets/cluster requirements into the FIOH service offering
• Be Single Point of Contact for markets and clusters
• Close feedback loop between Innovation, Operations and markets and clusters
• Execute services which were defined at FIOH after process tasks related to planning and/or reporting and analytics processes were centralized
• Leverage latest technologies
• Continuously improve and streamline planning and/or reporting and analytics processes
• Roll out new processes and new technologies to the markets and clusters
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English mandatory, Knowledge of Spanish and any other commonly used foreign languages have an added value
• 3 to 6 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience or related activity preferably in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG Industry or with a Consulting/Audit company
• MBA or Post graduate degree in Finance / Accounting
• Excellent analytical skills (problem structuring and problem solving)
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills (team player mentality)
You’ll receive: Company Pension Plan; Life and Accidental Insurance; Meals Allowance or Canteen in the office; Flexible working hours
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network