$13bn! The total worldwide sales of Novartis Oncology reported by the team led by you. Your role ensures financial performance through strategic analysis and optimal resource allocation in order to reimagine cancer across 70 countries.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Implements strategies at a country level, supplies to the timely listings and contract renewals of Novartis brands.
• Interprets payer research results to develop proven insights on explicit and implicit needs of payers. Bring to bears this payer environment knowledge to develop, efficient brand pricing, market positioning and partner influence strategies.
• Delivers high quality, impactful, product listing agreements and develops negotiation strategies in collaboration with the Health Policy and/or Access Team.
• Lead cross -functional teams in the development and submission of evidence dossiers to HTA and/or P&R bodies.
• University degree: Business Discipline or Bioscience / Health Economics / Health Management.
• Advance Degree in Health and / or MBA Level.
• English, Spanish mandatory.
• At least 3 years leadership experience in the healthcare / pharmaceutical industry; policy and / or communication experience ideal.
• Government and private negotiations, reimbursement dossiert compilation, project management and implementation.
• Science and technology, health care systems, niche and high cost treatment.
Why consider Novartis?
799 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2019. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
Imagine what you could do at Novartis!
Commietment to diversity and inclusion:
Novartis embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusion workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Novartis is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.
Join our Novartis Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network (https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network)