Advanced Accelerator Applications, a Novartis company, is an innovative medicines company focused on the development of products for targeted radioligand therapy and precision radioligand imaging. We are committed to transforming patients lives by leading innovation in nuclear medicine.
AAA offers professionals the opportunity to face new challenges and pursue a career in a fast growing, technology driven healthcare company. We are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine. We are looking for people who share our commitment to help us achieve this goal. Advanced Accelerator Applications is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Education: University degree in related fields. MBA, Program management qualifications preferable.
Languages: Fluent in English (speaking / writing)
5+ years working experience in local/regional and global TechOps functions. Strong Program/Project management experience
Experience with global pharmaceutical industry standards and requirements
Good manufacturing and quality operations under-standing
Thorough business acumen, judgement and analyt-ical skills. Ability to communicate very clearly across all levels in and across division
Good interpersonal skills coupled with demonstrat-ed networking capacities allowing to effectively working in a matrix organization and a multi-disciplinary team environment
Highly passionate, result driven, self motivating and respected team member, which can engage organization at all levels.
Leads the AAA Global Engineering and IT Program Management Office, which is responsible to manage complex investment strategic projects/programs targeting to achieve short-long term strategic objectives, including leading strategic investment projects, IT initiatives, etc, as well as ensures that programs/projects meet the approved/agreed objectives concerning scope, budget and schedule according to the applied pro-gram and project management standards.
The function is closely connected to Head of Strategy and Transformation to ensure that business priorities are fully aligned.
Set up, lead and drive AAA Global Engineering and IT Program Management Office to achieve short-long term strategic objectives and enhance manufacturing standards across AAA organisation.
Support the development AAA growth/investment strategy trough evaluation/assestment for different investment projects, IT initiatives, transformations, transfers etc.
Set up and manage Engineering Program governance across organization with a clear reporting and control standards across all projects in the portfolio.
Prioritize Engineering project portfolio, ensuring projects evaluation/execution in a high quality and timely manner as well as proper governance in achieving objectives and mission.
Operational control loop management for investments/ engineering projects as following:
- Manage the activities performed by the team, has overall responsibility for the evaluation/execution of projects/program
- Ensure project baselines are established, monitored, progress is reviewed and reported against baseline
- Control and report on regular base projects scope, budget, schedule and risks
- Escalate issues/risks to relevant stakeholders/governance committee
- Ensure mitigation of the risks/issues
- Highlight resource needs & provide guidance on resource allocation
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate tools and techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Implement project planning, reporting and control standards across all projects in the portfolio
- Drive Stage gate review management
- Provide Project management expertise to project teams
Drive Lessons Learned consolidation&sharing process;
Manage a multi-national project team in order to succesfully execute projects/programs on time, on budget, on scope.
Development of presentations content/deliverables that are to be provided to higher level boards e.g FCG/ECN