About the Role
We are looking to hire a strategically and operationally strong person for handling the supply operations for one of the key regions in the West operations team. He/She will be responsible for all the supply and expansion related activities for the region - handling all new supply channel and initiatives, strategy for existing supply engagement and initiatives around operations expansion int he region.
What You'll Do
- Formulating the new supply acquisition strategy for the region and setting up the supply channels for the same
- Designing and executing on the existing supply engagement and retention strategy
- Analysing the quantitative data available and the qualitative feedback to come up solutions to problems in the region
- Scoping and launching new cities & products in the region and scaling them up
- Work with the policy team and the local stakeholders in the region on long and short term bets
What You'll Need / Bonus Points
- Experience in a similar operations, strategy or sales role in a fast paced organisation will be a plus
- MBA will be a preferred, but not a mandatory requirement
- Strong execution skills and very hands-on person
- Passion for problem solving and setting up long term vision for the region
- Growth mindset to scale up products and new geographies
- Stakeholder management to work with both internal and external partners
At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 10,000 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.