Welcome to the Bristol-Myers Squibb - MLDP Webinar
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global BioPharma company firmly focused on its mission to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases.
On October 11th, we invite you to join us for an engaging interactive online session to provide an in-depth perspective on our Mandarin Leadership Development Program. Please register to the session below.
The Mandarin Leadership Development Program
The Mandarin Leadership Development Program is a highly selective full-time program, which prepares the participants to become future leaders in BMS´s Mandarin-speaking markets including Mainland China, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore.
During the 18 months MLDP, successful candidates will take 3 job rotations in different department and locations (includes one six months overseas rotation), within the selected functional track.
Currently, we offer three functional tracks, namely Commercial, Medical & Finance. Our commercial track offers roles in Sales, Marketing, Market Access, Business Development, Commercial Operations, and Product & Portfolio Strategy. Candidates will be chosen based on their professional knowledge, skillset, and overall abilities. During the program, candidates will work closely with an assignment leader for each rotation.
Upon graduation, successful candidates will take up important management roles in BMS´ Mandarin-speaking markets.
Successful candidates are expected to be on-board either Dec 2016, April or July 2017.
Working location: Shanghai
- Commercial & Finance track: graduated from top MBA business school and minimum 2 years full-time work experience in Mandarin-speaking markets
- Medical track: graduated from top medical school with Master degree in clinical, minimum 1 year experience in Pharmaceutical industry
- Commercial & Medical track: life science education or working background strongly preferred
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Have passion and ambition to healthcare industry
- Embrace culture of integrity
- Flexible to work outside their home city / country for global assignments
- Is willing and capable to learn quickly, grounded, and show the capacity to handle significant increase in scope and complexity, ability to lead and serve as a catalyst for change with good self-awareness
JOIN OUR WEBINAR BELOW AND THEN APPLY HERE.
Application Deadline: Oct 31st, 2016
New York Time