Welcome to a brighter future
At Novozymes, we are creating a better world every day. For the world around us, for each other and for the next generations. If you are passionate about bio-innovation we can offer you a brighter future too.
Regional Marketing Manager Household Care, EEMEA
Enzymes Business Development & Marketing is looking for an ambitious Marketing Manager to take on the key position as Regional Marketing Manager (RMM) Household Care for Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (EEMEA). The job location will be at Novozymes’ office in Dittingen, Switzerland.
The ideal candidate has a B.S. degree in business and/or science (e.g. biochemistry or chemistry) with an advanced degree preferred. Previous marketing or general management experience (5-10 years) in B2B and/or B2C environments is also highly desired.
• Handle a high and diverse workload of activities in a structured manner
• Follow up and drive actions
• Negotiate business deals and contractual agreements
• Manage the marketing mix with high degree of proficiency
• Understand and communicate the technical aspects of our commercial offering
You have an outgoing and communicative personality. Flexibility, openness, team spirit and result orientation are important work characteristics. Fluency in written and spoken English is a must, proficiency in other languages would be an advantage.
As a Regional Marketing Manager Household Care EEMEA, you will be a central player in driving a key industry for Novozymes. You will:
• Be a key member of the EEMEA Household Care Industry Group Management Teams to support industry initiatives
• Develop regional marketing strategies for the Household Care Industry Group and take active part in their implementation
• Drive market expansion opportunities for our existing portfolio and new pipeline products
• Participate in key decision forums
• Interact with key customers
• Participate on launch teams for new Novozymes products for the Household Care Industry
• Champion new innovation projects within EEMEA
• Develop publications and presentations for internal and external forums
Around 30-40% of your time will be spent travelling across EEMEA, including select travel in other international regions.
We offer an exciting position in a lively international environment. You will report directly to the Head of Regional Marketing in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa). You will have a high degree of freedom in planning and mode of action in your work. You will attend international exhibitions and congresses for Household Care, and you will meet with existing and potential customers to support our growth and innovation oriented strategy for Household Care enzymes. Preferred starting date is in the period of December 2012 to January 2013.
For more information about the role, please contact Oliver Nussli (email@example.com), Head of Regional Marketing EMEA.
Please apply online on www.novozymes.com/en/careers (NZCH2529) by 31 August 2012.
IMPORTANT: Mention MBA-Exchange.com as a reference during your contact over to Oliver or your application