YOU are highly motivated and always committed to deliver work of the highest quality. You encourage collaboration and enjoy working in a team. You are a passionate individual who likes creative and international work environment.
You will join the Finance Unit of Philip Morris Products S.A. in Neuchatel, Switzerland. You will assist in the preparation and analysis of various results, reports, and budgets, according to the needs and instructions of the company, external authorities and others.
Specifically, you will:
• Be the key point of contact with the local senior management team to provide financial support and advices.
• Assist in the preparation of the budgets and ensure that they are prepared, analyzed, commented and presented in accordance with management requirements. Provide regular financial reports to the local senior management team.
• Prepare with minimum supervision ad-hoc financial estimates and budgets and, ensure that they are prepared, commented in accordance with the instructions received from the financial management.
• Review and validate the data received to ensure its accuracy and suitability as a basis for reporting.
• Propose improvements of the reporting systems, methods of work and analysis methods and contribute to ensuring that they are continuously adapted to the business requirement.
• Perform research to provide answers for inquiries from Philip Morris International Headquarters and local management that arise from each reporting cycle.
• Master all information technology tools which are available and ensure the most effective use to meet the business objectives and needs.
• Identify areas of improvement in the financial processes, propose and implement appropriate changes.
• Support the negotiation of key contracts, including proposing the optimal financial framework. Where required, actively participate in the regular meetings with key suppliers.