• Utilizes in-depth knowledge of the day-to-day operations and business strategy to assist the Executive Team in managing the business unit by ensuring they receive all pertinent information to support their participation in meetings or other events. Plays a critical role in proactively apprising the Executive Team of organizational issues, making proposals and supporting the Executive Team to implement business strategy, processes and/or initiatives to support business unit performance.
• Leads or participates in an array of strategic and/or cross-functional projects taking decisions on behalf of the Executive Team or providing Executive Team perspective, insights and knowledge that enable projects to progress successfully.
• Creates the agenda for Board of Directors (BoD) meetings and develops the executive summaries for Group Monthly reports to the BoD. Project manages the Board presentation package across contributing functions/subject matter experts and challenges them to provide high quality & relevant information for the BoD meetings.
• Actively participates in the management meetings (SoA) and prepares Executive Team for the weekly Group SoA calls. Drives follow-up on decisions taken at SoA meetings to ensure action and progress.
• Acts as spokesperson internally and globally, as necessary, with other Vestas functions.
• Acts as central point of contact to employees to elevate matters for Executive visibility and facilitates cross-functional connections in Vestas when issues are of a complex nature or have cross-organizational impact. Provides guidance to employees on actions to take and/or resources or people to be leveraged. Communicates feedback to help employees enhance proposals to Executive Team and/or improve content submitted for Executive Team meetings.
• Performs ad hoc assignments for Executive Team.