The Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania, founded in 1881 as the first collegiate school of management in the world, is recognized as an innovator and global leader in shaping business education and theory. Wharton's academic breadth and depth is unparalleled, with more than 250 standing faculty, eleven academic departments and a strong network of 25 research centers and initiatives focused on critical issues facing business management and society.
Wharton offers leading degree programs at the undergraduate, masters, and doctoral levels, as well as lifelong learning opportunities through a top-ranked executive education division. Wharton is dedicated to creating the highest value and impact on the practice of business and management worldwide through intellectual leadership and innovation in teaching, research, publishing, and service.
Wharton graduates receive consistently high ratings by corporate recruiters and our peers. Wharton provides students with an unparalleled general management preparation, plus the opportunity for specialization across all major functional areas. Our students graduate with defined skills, grounded in teamwork and reinforced through application.
MBA Program Highlights:
- 2 year program for MBAs
- Summer internship availability June-August, full time availability after graduation in May
- 2 year MBA for Executives offering the same rigorous curriculum as the traditional MBA
- 18 majors, 200+ electives
- Cohort learning model
- 13 student exchange programs with business schools located in countries such as Australia, Brazil, France, Japan, The Philippines, Spain, Sweden, The Netherlands and Italy
- More than 200 student clubs
- 42 professional, 23 international and cultural, 11 community service, 16 athletic and 16 social clubs
- Regional and affiliated offices: U.S. West Coast: San Francisco; Europe: INSEAD University; Asia: Bangkok, Seoul and Tokyo
- Alumni: 84,000 plus in 140 countries, 79 alumni clubs and representatives
- Dual Degree Programs: Beyond flexible framework of the MBA curriculum, Wharton offers several options for students to earn dual or joint degrees: Joseph H. Lauder Institute of Management and International Studies and Wharton/School of Advanced International Studies (SAIS)