Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge
September 14, 2018
Once a year we host our Beiersdorf International Internship Challenge at our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg, Germany. We invite 32 top international students to compete for four fully-funded international internships. In 2018 we are excited to celebrate the 5 year anniversary of the event on September 13/14. Are you up for the challenge?
Explore the world of skincare
During your two-day visit you'll not only find out how we come up with innovative skincare products strong brands like NIVEA, Eucerin and Hansaplast but you will also witness the interaction between different departments such as research and development, marketing, finance and supply chain management. You'll be introduced to employees from a wide variety of disciplines and work jointly with other applicants on FMCG case studies in our skincare segment.
Win an international internship
You will be able to show us your abilities across a variety of activities in the 2-day-event. The four strongest applicants will win a fully-funded international internship at one of our 150 subsidiaries across the globe or at our Corporate Headquarters in Germany. We'll decide jointly with the winners where to go. Just imagine, you could spend three months in 2019 with the marketing department in Bangkok, at our production site in Chile or with the controlling team in the USA.
Are you what we're looking for?
We want the very best students to apply for the International Internship Challenge in Hamburg so that, ultimately, we know we're picking our winners from the highest quality candidates. To give you an idea of what we’re looking for, we expect the following from you:
- Show your motivation: As well as your application, and accompanying CV, we want to see how motivated you are. Write a brief explanation about why an internship abroad is so important to you.
- Do an online test: If your application and motivation impress us, we'll invite you to take an online test including verbal, logical and numerical reasoning tasks.
- Submit a video interview: We'll invite the best candidates to submit a pre-recorded video interview. We'll send you a link to a video portal where you'll find several questions. You'll have a week to answer them.
- Come to IIC in Hamburg: If you're selected for the International Internship Challenge we'll invite you to our Corporate Headquarters in Hamburg. Naturally, we'll cover your travel and accommodation costs. This is a great opportunity to get to know us and the beautiful city of Hamburg.
- Be a winner!: Three lucky winners will win a fully-funded international internship with Beiersdorf. Could you be one of them?