Job Alerts are emails you can receive with new jobs that match your chosen criteria. You can set them up to receive them daily or weekly.
Create a Job Alert:
- Enter the search criteria that you want on the job search page
- Click on the "Create a Job Alert" button, located next to the search button
- Name your job alert and save it
Job alerts - hints and tips:
- By default, job alerts are set to be sent daily. If you would prefer to receive weekly alerts, you can change your settings here.
- You can create as many job alerts as you want so feel free to split your criteria into 2 or more separate job alerts rather than trying to have all of your criteria in one alert.
- If you have any difficulty creating your job alert(s), please contact us.
If you wish to change the frequency of the job alert email, always go to the section "My Communication" of your dashboard and select the option that best suits you.
Edit a Job Alert:
If you wish to modify/edit a job alert:
- Go to your dashboard, under the section "My communication".
- Choose which job alert you have set and that you wish to change. Click on "View Results/Edit"
- You will be re-directed to the job search page. From there, set new criteria and save the job alert again.
Delete a Job Alert:
If you want to delete a job alert, you can do this by clicking on the little cross icon on the right of your job alert name, under the section "My Communication" of your Dashboard.
Another way to delete it, is to click the "Job Alert" button on the far right of the search page. A drop-down menu will appear and you will be able to delete your alert(s).