Welcome to the Esprit Programme Virtual Event
The Esprit Programme is GSK´s Global Talent development programme to create a pipeline of multi-skilled diverse leaders. As a member of Esprit you will have a personalised rotational programme, which may include international experience.
Esprit Commercial ProgrammeOur Esprit Commercial Programme prepares MBA graduates for leadership roles across our global business. Depending on your interest and experience we have three different Programmes to choose from, Pharmaceuticals, Vaccines and Consumer Healthcare.
Esprit Finance ProgrammeOur Esprit Finance Programme is open to exceptional MBA or MIF postgraduates from a variety of backgrounds with a passion for finance.
Esprit Procurement ProgrammeOur Procurement Programme is open to exceptional MBA graduates from a variety of backgrounds. This Programme offers you an outstanding opportunity to support the commercial ambitions of GSK and progress your career into senior leadership roles in the pharmaceutical industry.
Join us on September 12th & 19th for three online sessions to find out more about the different types of stretching roles under each of the different areas and learn how this broad experience and knowledge could help you become one of our future leaders.
- Session 1, 12th Sep 12pm - Overview of GSK and the Esprit programme
- Session 2, 12th Sep 5pm - A focus on Consumer Healthcare at GSK
- Session 3, 19th Sep 12pm - GSK in Asia and the opportunities for MBA students
As an Attendee, You Will Be Able to:
- Interact directly with GSK executives and recruiting managers
- Get an inside view of GSK, our people and our vision
- Learn what it's like to work within GSK