Our HRLDP Program
Please follow our events calendar on mba-exchange.com
Full-time Positions and Internships
Johnson & Johnson's Experienced Human Resources Leadership Development Program (E-HRLDP) is designed to provide a differentiated experience to successful, highly motivated, experienced talent; with the potential to become tomorrows´ leaders.
The Experienced HRLDP program is a 24-month rotation program, focused on developing strategic enterprise global Human Resources leaders through a robust, best in class integrated curriculum, cross-segment rotations, strategic capability building, coaching, and engagement with global leaders.
The Experienced HRLDP is exceptionally comprehensive and broadly-based because of the range of experiences available through the wide spectrum of Johnson & Johnson companies. Our values-oriented culture, grounded in the shared commitments of Our Credo and Leadership Imperatives, is important because it helps you connect your values and goals to those of your team, and experience the real impact that you can make in your career and community.
During the Experienced HRLDP Internship Program, you will experience the breadth and depth of J&J through a best in class experience where you will be responsible for a critical and robust assignment, participate in multiple functional and cross functional events, community engagement, and skill building to support competency and capability development, among other exciting adventures. You will also be supported by mentors and coaches at various levels of the organization.
Entry pathways for HRLDP
- Full-Time: Opportunities are open to graduate students completing their Master's Degree in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other HR related Disciplines, OR MBA.
- Internships: Internships within the Asia-Pacific, Europe/Middle East/Africa, or Latin America regions consist of 8 to 12-week assignments that usually take place from May to September.
What qualifications does an applicant need?Candidates must be:
- Enrolled in an accredited, MBA or Master's Degree program in Human Resource Management, Industrial Organizational Psychology, or other HR related Disciplines
- Permanently authorized to work in the country where the job exists
- Professional work experience: preference for 60 months / 5 years or more
- Fluent in English and the language(s) of the country where the job exists