About Accenture:Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.comResources - Chemicals: Strategy & Consulting
Work Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bengaluru | Years of experience: 4- 6 years | Entity: India Business | Level: Consultant
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The given role is housed in India Market Unit and is part of our Strategy & Consulting offering to Chemicals sector.
In an era of market disruption, the Accenture Resources industry helps businesses digitize, transform and reach the always-connected end user. Do you recognize and understand the impact that digital and technology have on industries? Are you passionate about shaping unique strategies that allow businesses to succeed and lead? Do you lead by example?
• Rich experience in the consulting with in-depth Chemicals industry expertise including the industry/digital/technology trends
• Good understanding of Chemicals value chain right from Commercial parts to supply chain in chemicals
• Experience in Developing new consulting business capabilities within Chemicals Industry
• Demonstrate sustained client relations management experience at a C-suite level or operated at a senior management level in the industry role
• Experience of 4-6 years in Strategy or Consulting and account management experience; domestic consulting experience preferred
• Experience of working in a consulting firm will be preferred Experience of working with C-level executives at the client organization
• Master’s degree in business administration (MBA) or post graduate degree in management (PGDM) from premier institutes preferred