Esprit Finance Programme
Check out our upcoming recruiting events on MBA-Exchange.com
Are you looking for a new challenge? Our Esprit Internship in Finance is open to exceptional first year MBA postgraduates from a variety of backgrounds, with a passion to develop your finance career with Healthcare.
What the Esprit Internship program can offer you?
Global Finance is one of the Global Support Functions which form the common core of GSK's operating model and drive a one GSK enterprise approach. We provide the partnership, strategic counsel and support services the business units need to operate efficiently and effectively. This enables us to focus on developing, manufacturing and delivering medicines, vaccines and products to the patients and consumers who need them.
The Esprit Finance summer internship is an intensive 8-12 week opportunity available to current MBA students who are looking for a dynamic experience in Finance within GSK. You will work on projects critical to GSKs business that will require you to show strategic insight, application of financial skills, analytical ability and leadership capability. During this time, you will be provided with the appropriate level of support and training and will also can interact with senior leaders.
Based on your performance and dedication during the Internship, you may be asked to attend an Assessment Center in August. This will give you an opportunity to be fast-tracked onto our full time Esprit Commercial Leadership Development Program starting during 2020.
What do you need?
- You will be on your journey towards obtaining your MBA and must be able to work on a full-time basis for 8-12 weeks Approximately from June 2019 through to September 2019.
- You have a passion for Finance or Economics and a strong interest in enhancing your career further within the Healthcare Industry.
- You have a dynamic and varied career within an industry setting which highlights your already accelerated career to date.
- You are tenacious, accountable and are an innovative thinker, shaping change within our high paced and adaptable Finance Global Support Function.
- You will be authorized to work in the country you are applying to and will not require sponsorship in the future.
To learn more about how the full time Esprit Finance Leadership program works please visit the following site: