2019 IMA Student Case Competition
February 13, 2019
Are you a university student looking to make your mark, showcase your skills, and create a name for yourself and your university in front of corporate decision makers?
We invite all university students across the India to take part in this inspiring and challenging opportunity to respond to a business case on "Angie's Empanadas: Pricing Decisions for a Start-Up." You and your team (maximum five individuals per team) have a chance to showcase your strategic foresight, analytical, and interpersonal skills in front of a panel of industry experts.
Please read all rules carefully.
We have changed the submission procedures to hopefully streamline the process for participating schools and judges.
- Each campus of any college/university is eligible to select a team(s) of three to five members.
- No more than 50% of team members may be Master’s Degree candidates and no Doctoral degree candidates may be selected.
- Although faculty members are encouraged to promote this Competition on their campus, no faculty or other professional assistance is allowed in solving or presenting the Case. Each entry must include:
- A typed completed Submission Form – handwritten forms will not be accepted
- Signed Ethics Statement of Compliance form
- PowerPoint presentation that contains your case analysis
- Presentation slides should not be exceeding 40 slides
- All presentations along with entry forms must be submitted on or before 13 January, 2019 to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Late submission will not be accepted