About Accenture :Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions —underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network — Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. With 492,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives. Visit us at www.accenture.com Job description : Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations with more than 373,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$31.0 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2015. You can visit us at http://www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing
• Candidate should be able to provide overall strategic consulting services for trading function to the clients including business process, operating model, product fitment analysis and roadmap.
• Candidate should be able to lead large scale E/CTRM products implementation across commodities throughout Trading value chain: Front office (deal capture, risk), Mid office (scheduling and nominations), Back Office (settlements and accounting) and should be able to architect solution for clients.
• Candidate will be required to document functional requirements, test plans/results, and any other deliverables as required.
• Candidate should demonstrate strong commodity industry expertise having an in-depth knowledge of various E/CTRM products and their value proposition to plan and drive growth strategies with CN Trading practice by identifying potential customers that would need services.
• Candidate will carry a quota to achieve on periodical basis. Initiate conversations with decision makers, qualify and manage inquiries, identify and understand business needs, and create new business opportunities within an assigned territory/ Accounts.
• Candidate will be required to work in a client-facing role with global exposure to manage internal clients while navigating different cultural nuances.
• Candidate will be required to travel to the customer site to work on projects for extended periods of time.
• Education: Full time MBA / PGDM (Full time) from Tier-1 Institutions
• ERP and FRM certifications will have an added advantage