Job qualifications and
· You’re currently enrolled in an PhD or MSc in a technical discipline, or you’ve graduated recently;
· An adept communicator, with near/native-level ability in both written and spoken English and Polish
· You have demonstrable leadership ability, with a flair for managing others;
· Your interpersonal skills are exceptional – with multiple stakeholders, at varying levels of seniority;
· Strong analytical skills accompany your sound business judgement;
· Flexibility is a necessity; moving between our European sites shouldn’t be onerous for you.
How does your day as a Pathways manager look like?
· You’ll need to ensure your team’s safety;
· You’ll lead cross-functional teams, tasked with solving operational problems;
· You’ll uphold Amazon’s high standards of process quality;
· You’ll become a subject matter expert on larger Fulfilment Centre processes and activities.
You’ll also get to enjoy annual gatherings with other Pathways candidates to discuss projects, exchange ideas, and reflect on your experience as a whole. On top of all your learnings, we also provide you a competitive salary offer, an innovative environment and relocation assistance (if eligible).
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success. We make recruiting decisions based on your experience and skills. We value your passion to discover, invent, simplify and build.
Amazon takes your personal data protection seriously and respects EU and local data protection laws. Unless you express otherwise, by submitting your CV you authorize the hiring Amazon company to store your personal data in the electronic database maintained by Amazon Corporate LLC. in the USA or one of its affiliates for the purpose of assessing your suitability for this and future job vacancies and to pursue your recruiting process.
If at any time you want your personal data to be deleted, you simply need to notify the hiring Amazon company. Amazon will not share your personal data with any third party without your prior consent. As part of your interview process with Amazon you may be asked to authorize the hiring Amazon company to separately verify your application data and personal background through a third party service provider