The Director, Global Program Management for Healthcare will be responsible for the management of the healthcare strategic growth initiatives and identifying/developing the capabilities required for ADS to excel in the healthcare/pharamceutical segment. The capabilities to be evaluated and developed span from quality systems to regulatory expertise to operational requirements to technology development and acquisition, This position will have deep knowledge of the industry requirements and expectations for suppliers in the healthcare space. This position will partner closely with the healthcare MDM/BDMs, Innovation resources, and Quality and Operations teams.
Primary Responsibilities and Essential Job Functions:
* Oversee the organization and execution of a portfolio of inter-related, strategic initiatives involving cross-functional teams in multiple geographic sites.
* Complete full assessment of current project portfolio and identify capabilities required to execute with excellence. Work cross functionally to plan and build necessary capabilities. Support teams on execution.
* Assess priority use cases and applications within the healthcare segment to determine additional capabilities required and work cross functionally to build out a roadmap to address.
* Work with Operations, Quality, and Platform teams to ensure capabilities are in place to support scale up of new products.
* Work with Market Development Managers to support discussions with potential customers and solution partners and to define scope of partnerships
* Establish healthcare priorities and align with VP, healthcare on project budgets, resources, and timelines to deliver on strategic plans.
* Coordinate and manage resources to execute against project plans, building and reinforcing a project-based, matrix organizational structure.
* Ensure project teams are established with the necessary skills and abilities, identify and fill in gaps with new resources, contractors, or vendors.
* Promote and facilitate cross-functional communications with particular regard to project delivery and product development with all areas of the organization, subject matter experts, and customers.
* Build organizational and technical capabilities while executing projects.
* Ability to quickly identify and mitigate high risk areas.
* Negotiate and balance decisions and priorities across the needs of several functional departments and willingness to make tough decisions. Make timely decisions in the face of risk and uncertainty.
* Support healthcare MDM/BDM team to ensure projects have strong business case and appropriate project selection criteria are being met.
* Manage Project Managers and matrix teams.
* Other tasks as assigned