Do you have the tenacity and expertise to transform complex industrial processes and shape the strategy of an innovative energy technology company?
Are you an agile communicator with experience working in true collaborative, cross functional teams to establish best-in-class Lean solutions?
Join our IET Climate Technology Team
In the role of a Global Magnetics & EMAT Operations Excellence Leader you will develop and implement multi-year assets refurbishment and commissioning cycle time/turnaround reduction plans with baseline, measurement systems and metrics, standardized dashboard across the regions to track progress and performance. Staged global roll-out with initial focus on US and Canada regions.
As the Global Magnetics & EMAT Operations Excellence Leader, you will be responsible for:
* Develop and implement lead-time/turnaround time reduction plans linked to overall business unit strategy deployment applying Lean/Kaizen methodologies
* Coach and leading global cross functional teams to develop an understanding & application of these methods to create a sustained culture of continuous improvement.
* Develop and implement EMAT & MFL productivity improvements plan including maintenance, parts availability, logistic strategies in scope.
* Lead broad adoption of Lean, simplification, VSM, Kaisen, continuous improvement, methodologies, strategies, and metrics
* Ensure simplified refurbishment & commissioning processes produce zero workshop deficiencies to enable flawless field execution.
* Work with all internal stakeholders to ensure changes are implemented across the fleet in all regional operations to ensure improvement in a timely manner.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
* Bachelor's Degree from an accredited college or university
* 5 years minimum experience in refurbishment and maintenance, turn-around services in high volume, fast pace environment
* 6 sigma certifications, experience in lean coaching and application of kaizen principles within operations with experience in TPM & SMED
* Effective transformation Leader with proven ability to provide the leadership necessary to generate and deliver innovative, out-of-the box effective solutions for high volume, fast-pace environments.
* Demonstrated experiences of high-volume production optimization, turnaround management, Master Production Scheduling, distribution operations for best practices implementation in ILI environment.
* Ability to implement multi-year/multi-generation cycle time reduction plans in the context of the LRP, MRP & Baker Hughes plans
* Track record of cycle time/turnaround time reduction applying simplification, Lean, VSM, methodologies and concepts with Facilitation of Kaizen Events approach to problem solving. Ability to educate teams with new concepts and methodologies.
* Energetic transformation Leader with track record of leading teams to achieve outstanding results through conviction, collaboration, and consensus. Ability to build strong working relationships with regional and global internal stakeholders.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Join us, and you can expect:
* Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
* Comprehensive private medical care options
* Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
* Tailored financial programs
* Additional elected or voluntary benefits