Location(s):United States of America
Travel Required:00% - 25%
Job Posting End Date:October xx, xxx2
Job Description Summary:
The RGM Strategy Global Leader will report to the Vice President of Customer & Commercial Leadership and will be responsible for our global RGM strategy, integration and capability building across our networked organization. The ideal candidate will have advanced understanding in the areas of Revenue Growth Management (RGM), Segmentation, Commercial Planning & Execution and highly developed strategic thinking and business analytical skills.
What You'll Do for Us
* Lead, design and implement integrated system RGM approaches and plans to support topline revenue growth and margin expansion by better targeting all key stakeholders (Consumers, Shoppers and Customers) inclusive of revenue pools, bold OBPPC approaches to drive assortment, SKU optimization, innovation, value to market playbooks for online and offline channels, price terms and conditions and promo spending.
* Understand, analyze and connect all key RGM drivers related to OU business performance and identify and leverage all key consumer-centric & customer-relevant value propositions that will drive adoption and scale, leading all aspects of the strategic RGM initiatives inclusive of outlet and shopper segmentation, value to market, and execution (to ensure integrated system execution)
* Lead the SME network to accelerate capability in: Affordability, Premiumization, Portfolio Optimization, Margin Expansion, Advanced Analytics
* Lead end to end RGM capability pipeline inclusive of Academy and RGM master program, delivering RGM capability development for OU, closely aligned with global C&CL team, Marketing, Franchise and Finance
* Enhance and develop RGM 1.0 and 2. 0 frameworks with OUs to deliver business plans.
* Lead commercial elements of RGM framework and ensure tools deployment within the OU. Cross-functional and cross-market RGM strategy integration, acting as key contact for RGM strategies for all relevant stakeholders (not least the bottlers, Franchise GMs, Commercial-, Marketing and Finance functions - ensuring that RGM strategies and all key commercial activities are 'in sync'.
* This role requires proven RGM understanding, a solid system experience as well as highly developed strategic thinking and business analytics skills, combined with the ability to make complex business concepts understandable and compelling
* Solid understanding of System business fundamentals and drivers of growth/value across a broad range of markets and business dimensions, advanced commercial finance skills
* Ability to drive cross-functional support and cross-system alignment, securing controlled information flow in OU regarding RGM strategies, leading and running alignment and collaboration to ensure that OU RGM strategies are fully owned by GMs and in line with OU strategy
* To be successful the RGM role(s) need strong communication and collaboration skills as well as highly developed project management, business development and negotiation skills with experience from driving complex cross-functional, cross-system projects involving multiple internal and external stakeholders
* Advanced analysis of strategic choices, priorities and implications for the business in the OU as well as strong understanding of a broad set of business issues, market, trade and competitive environment
* Ability to use appropriate tools and techniques to plan, secure resources for, manage, assist and ensure the progress and ultimate completion of designated projects; effectively manage resources to ensure that RGM system initiatives get done in full and in time
* Communicate with internal stakeholders and key Bottling partners
* Internal: Communication of market- and specific business opportunities, advanced strategic analysis, priorities and plans to the OU leadership team and other Senior Management
* System: Communication and alignment of key strategic RGM initiatives as well as market- and business environment drivers, KO System strategic direction/ priorities and performance with Bottler senior leaders
* External: Communicating with senior leaders of major customers, key advisors and other stakeholders to progress and successfully deliver on key business development initiatives
Qualifications & Requirements
* 10+ years of leadership experience in RGM or Commercial planning and commercial execution with strong skills in RGM, Segmentation, VTM, Innovation and Channel strategy
* Bachelor's Degree required
* Proven Strategic and Analytical Skills as well as outstanding influencing skills
* Ability to think from planning to execution and solid system commercial and brand management
* Desirable to have candidates with Bottler experience.
* Key Functional Skills & knowledge required for success in the job:
* RGM, Segmentation, OBPPC
* Commercial Planning
* Integrated System Execution
* System Economics
* Advanced Analytics & Connecting the Dots
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what's possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors - curious, empowered, inclusive and agile - and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws