Your field of responsibility
Investment Banking Vice Presidents work on a broad array of domestic and international transactions. Our bankers implement mergers and acquisitions, raise capital for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards competitive growth, and provide other advisory services. As a Vice President, you will work alongside some of the industry’s most promising bankers and have exposure to senior people at a diverse set of companies. Our clients span all industries and regions, and through the coverage and deal teams, Vice Presidents get the chance to have high visibility, impact and recognition. Credit Suisse’s Vice Presidents assume a high degree of responsibility for both project management and client relationship building through a wide array of activities.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Managing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Managing and implementing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Coordinating and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Your future colleagues
An opportunity to join the Healthcare Group in New York as a Vice President specializing in Healthcare Services. The Health Care Group covers a variety of sectors including biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, specialty pharmaceuticals, medical devices/tools, distribution/PBMs, hospitals & alternate sites and managed care. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values
Remote Working? Yes
This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week.
Your skills and experience
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Relevant deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Demonstrated ability to manage deal teams
- Extensive understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value varied perspectives.
Your new employer