Johnson & Johnson Surgical Vision, a member of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies, is recruiting for Associate Marketing Director, Surgical, located in Singapore.
For more than three decades, we have been innovating in the ophthalmic industry. Now, we look to the future as we continue to carve out a path of sight-enhancing and vision-restoring innovation.
From developing the first American-made phacoemulsification system to introducing a broad range of custom LASIK capabilities — including the first femtosecond laser for LASIK flap creation — and contact lens care solutions, we have spent the last 30 years pushing the boundaries of vision surgery and ophthalmology, bringing improved vision to the patients and physicians who use our products.
The Associate Marketing Director is responsible for formulating regional strategies and driving marketing activities for the existing Intraocular Lens (IOL) portfolio for Asia-Pacific.
The role reports to Regional Marketing Director, Surgical, Asia Pacific and has 1 Direct Report (Product Manager).
1. Develop customer and consumer facing marketing plans based on customer insights and value proposition
2. Lead the strategic/business planning for the IOL portfolio.
3. Lead the definition, development and preparation for implementation and execution of consumer & professional marketing plans and strategies in line with the global plans.
4. Oversee the development and execution & share learnings and best practices.
5. Develop & maintain close relationships with customers, opinion leaders and forms internal cross-functional teams to obtain and provide technical, professional and managerial support for new/existing products.
6. Prepare launch plans for new products/businesses in collaboration with the Global team.
- Key markets are China, Japan, Korea & India.
7. Manage the launch of all new products and monitor the performance of new products during launch and post-launch phase
8. Develop knowledge of competitor products, communicate changes, and recommend responses
9. Deliver overall business plan for the portfolio and growth objectives for strategic products
Qualifications & Experience A minimum of an MBA or advanced degree is strongly preferred Learning Agility & Ability to deal with ambiguity of a Start-Up Business A minimum of ten (10) years of progressive marketing experience or its equivalent with a strong track record of business results and organizational leadership Advanced analytical skills with ability to mine data for understanding and insights is required Ability to motivate and engage cross-functional teams across a matrix organization is preferred Exceptional business communication skills, with demonstrated ability to communicate complex messages to diverse audiences is required Proven ability to work under pressure, prioritize work and balance a portfolio of programs with the ability to consistently achieve positive results is required Experience in related therapeutic area or medical device is desired
Location & Travel
This position will be based in Singapore and will require up to 25% international travel Primary Location
AMO Singapore Pte. Ltd. (8387)Job Function