The Johnson & Johnson Consumer Health Supply Chain Digital Platform Transformation Program is recruiting for an Order 2 Cash Business Process Lead. This position can be based at an approved J&J site in Skillman, New Jersey or Zug, Switzerland. Caring for the world, one person at a time has inspired and united the people of Johnson & Johnson for over 130 years. We embrace research and science -- bringing innovative ideas, products, and services to advance the health and well-being of people. With over $93 billion in sales, Johnson & Johnson is the world's most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products, as well as a provider of related services, for the consumer, pharmaceutical, and medical devices markets. Employees of the Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies work with partners in health care to touch the lives of over a billion people every day, throughout the world.
- The Digital Transformation Program is a critical component of the Consumer Health strategy to become a digital first company. Consumer Health is investing significantly to transform our core ERP landscape, this through the implementation of a single global instance of SAPs S4 Hana platform. This will unlock significant value and establish a best of bread foundation for our S4 Digital Core.
- The DELIVER functional areas of Order to Cash, Warehousing, transportation, trade compliance and Inter-company are some of the most critical functional areas of the program, and a significant part of the business case is predicated on transformation in this area.
- The O2C process lead will support the program by working with the local, regional, and global function leaders to coordinate the effective definition, development, testing and flawless adoption of our new DELIVER S4 capabilities.
- Works with business to ensure that local requirements (including order capture, order orchestration, statutory, legal, customer facing) are appropriately escalated and communicated back to the business
- Key to the role is coordinating the communication and change management for this scope area, identifying and working with business functional SMEs and leaders as the product is deployed.
- This individual will coordinate design and prioritization across the workstream, balancing risk and value.
- Working closely with both the project team, systems integrator, and the business functional SMEs, to ensure delivery capabilities that deliver both short and long term financial and strategic business outcomes. Partner with cross-functional leaders to develop a comprehensive, multi-year roadmap for the Deliver ERP area and administer execution of E2E deliver process harmonization, improvement, and transformation
- Working closely with the Deliver functional leaders, Techno-functional experts and in market teams to ensure solution deployment and adoption are smooth and successful.
- Work with team members to ensure quality user stories are developed and tested and support a fully E2E integrated solution across the deliver functional area and focusing on the interdependencies with other work streams.
- Create and espouse a high-performing, diverse and inclusive team culture where different viewpoints are visibly encouraged and supported. Continuously raise the bar on performance, technical depth, product management results, and people leadership skills. Manage senior, high performing staff across subject matter areas.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering at a minimum.
- Minimum of 7 years of business experience with at least 5 years of Supply Chain, Finance, IT or relevant functional experience required.
- Must have strong customer facing, service and order management experience.
- Must have strong ERP project and program experience in the DELIVER areas – leading and driving core project deliverables.
- Strong strategic mind, outstanding critical thinking, analytical, influencing, and interpersonal skills are required.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to understand business and technical functions, process information quickly, and assess impacts to data elements; sound judgement is required
- Outstanding stakeholder management experience at the most senior levels, superior influencing, and collaboration skills required
- Thought leadership with an agile mindset experienced in shaping solutions, with strong communication, and partnership skills is required.
- Must be comfortable with constructively challenging the status quo and looking for new ways to improve processes and results.
- Experience in leading large cross-functional projects is required.
- Up to 30% travel domestically and internationally required
- MBA or other relevant advanced degree is preferred.
- Master of Business Supply Chain / Operations mgt
- Consumer Products, Retail, Supply Chain, Strategy Consulting, Digital experience preferred
- Solid SAP ERP experience must be demonstrated.
- Experience working across customer facing is preferred
- Experience working with eCommerce, and/or ERP Customer Master Data is preferred
- Experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) or order to cash systems / process is preferred
- Experience working across Supply Chain domains (especially delivery / logistics, customer service, and eCommerce channel fulfillment) is important.
- Strong industry knowledge and business acumen preferred.
- Experience with acquisitions and divestitures is a plus.
- Strong experience working in or with a complex global organization spanning across functions is preferred.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
At Johnson & Johnson, we’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of our employees and the ones they love. As such, candidates offered employment must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work.
For more information on how we support the whole health of our employees throughout their wellness, career and life journey, please visit www.careers.jnj.com. Primary Location
United States-New Jersey-Skillman-199 Grandview RoadOther Locations
Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc. (6101)Job Function