The DELIVER organization strives to deliver an exceptional customer experience through leading critical customer facing-functions such as distribution, customer service, logistics and transportation across Johnson & Johnson Family of Companies.
DELIVER supports all three sectors of Johnson & Johnson: Medical Device, Pharmaceutical, and Consumer Products and DELIVER LATAM manages a complex network of Distribution centers (DC’s) and Customer Services centers, supporting multiple distribution channels to J&J broad range of customers.
Purpose of Position
The newly created Segment Deliver roles focus on strengthen the strategic link between Deliver and Segment Supply Chain and Commercial organization.
Segment Deliver will provide strategic direction through the orchestration of Segment regional priorities & performance across Regional Deliver Operations, including bringing customer insights to action.
• Drive a culture of Safety and Compliance
• Infuse business strategy and priorities into Deliver regional strategy and capability roadmap
• Orchestrate with RDO to manage for Segment performance, priorities and outcome metrics
• Single point of contact for Deliver across Regional Segment supply chain.
• Accountable for, together with E2E SC, optimizing inventory levels, provides visibility to inventory implications of E2E planning processes, service levels, E2E product flows and regional go-to-market strategies
• Accountable for, together with E2E SC, driving cost performance and Deliver cost-to-serve improvement; ensures a process is in place to provide visibility to Deliver cost performance and improvement, jointly sets and works to achieve cost optimization targets
• Drive Segment Business Planning (Deliver SG&A)
• Feed Customer Insights into E2E SC solution building
• Ensure flawless NPIs within region and influence on NPIs strategic decisions
• Drive large scale Deliver Segment LATAM programs/projects
• Develop an organization for E2E mindset, by empowering high performing teams to engage in E2E collaboration and solutions with key stakeholders.
• Influence both internal & external sources to drive continuous improvement for the organization and benchmarks
• Identify and champion a talent development strategy (JJSC People Strategy) for high potential and high performing talent.
• Translates S&OP process outputs into an actionable Deliver execution plan
• Participates in regional S&OP process as a key contributor of the logistics cost derived from this process
• Ensures execution monitoring of S&OP plans
• Drives the customer collaboration agenda with each segement / country in the region
• Regional Deliver Operations (RDO): Strong business partnership with all RDO areas (CS, Distribution, International Trade)
• Segment SCLT: Member of the Segment Supply Chain LATAM Board.
• Global Segment Deliver: Dotted line to Global Segment Deliver MD through Segment Deliver LT participation
• Set By: LATAM Deliver VP, with input and alignment from Global Segment Deliver leads and regional segment SC Leadership
• Focus On: Execution of reliable supply through Deliver integration & leadership of regional E2E processes and leadership of strategic initiatives in support of the Regional One MD SC. Orchestration across Deliver Operations of regional priorities & performance, including customer insights to action and execution
• Measured By: Regionally-aligned Deliver targets, performance objectives and portfolio deliverables
Education / Experience
• Bachelor’s degree is required, and MBA preferred
• Min. 10 years in end-to-end supply chain related disciplines
• Strong skills for multiple stakeholder management
• Ability to promote a vision and drive change to transform organizations
• Highly collaborative and influential. Ability to work regionally and globally, across businesses, sectors, and functions. Able to build strong partnerships internally and externally with customer focus
• Track record of having led large-scale programs grounded in analytics and requiring E2E trade offs
• Proven skill to balance a focus on: operations and customers, global and regional, enterprise and segment
• Demonstrated impact in roles requiring orchestration and influence
• Demonstrated capability in building a distinctive customer experience
• Presence and persistence to face off with and be a challenge partner to business leaders throughout regional Deliver
• Capable of achieving results in a highly-matrixed and global environment
• Results focus with proven track record of successfully developing and delivering on key strategic initiatives
• Highly skilled communicator with demonstrated ability to synthesize large quantities of information and present cogent recommendations
• Business fluent in English and Spanish
Brazil-São Paulo-São Paulo-AVENIDA PRESIDENTE JUSCELINO KUBITSCHECK, 2041
Brazil-São Paulo-São José dos Campos
J&J do Brasil Indústria e Comércio de Produtos para Saúde Ltda. (7600)