Johnson & Johnson Inc. is recruiting for a Manager, Supply Chain Process and Portfolio Analytics, located in Markham, Ontario.
The Manager of SC Process & Portfolio Analytics will be accountable for leading key processes and systems within the project management office to mine and analyze existing project and financial information from the J&J Canada portfolio of projects. This role will also support the broader Canada Supply Chain team on strategic initiatives that will improve key performance metrics for all relevant supply chain functions.
- Own the process and administration of both Growth and Supply Chain project portfolios in the corresponding enterprise system (Planisware) in cadence with Regional project governance forums.
- Lead the collection, interpretation and reporting of business key performance indicators to support senior leadership in both tactical and strategic decision making.
- Support product portfolio optimization efforts by collaborating with commercial supply chain business partners. Drive actions that improve SKU performance utilizing the portfolio optimization model.
- Develop and deploy metrics & tracking solutions to measure process performance, and provide analytics to enable our project portfolio strategy.
- Support change management activities as required to implement new processes within the PMO. Ensure local process adherence to NA portfolio governance processes.
- Is responsible for the university recruitment program for supply chain. This includes the regular recruitment of co-op students and summer interns as well as the day to day supervision of their activities.
- Monitors spend variance and other financial metrics to ensure commitment to the business plan.
- Lead the reliable execution of the following processes: supply chain dashboard reporting and shipper case graphics changes.
- Bachelor's Degree in Sciences, Engineering, Business, Finance, or a related discipline is required
- A Masterís degree, MBA or other advanced degree is helpful
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- A minimum of five (5) years of meaningful experience with growing responsibility in the OTC, consumer products and/or pharmaceutical industries is required
- Expertise with Gensight, Instantis, Planisware, MS Project or other Project/Portfolio Management Systems as well as adept proficiency in advanced capabilities in MS Office.
- Strong business and financial acumen
- Outstanding analytical skills with ability to analyze complex data and translate into actionable items at the strategic and tactical levels
- Strong interpersonal skills and leadership presence. Ability to influence senior management at the highest levels.
- Proven ability to deal effectively with ambiguity, conflict, and complexity
- Experience in Project Management and/or Finance
- A PMP or a Project Management certification
- Strong mentoring and people development skills. Previous people management experience.
- Strong group facilitation skills
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to deliver major strategy/initiative-based projects that meet business needs.
Normal office environment, with occasional business travel within and outside of Canada.
Johnson & Johnson Inc. (7695)