SummaryAre you ready to start your GUCCI Journey?
Join the EMEA Customer Relation Teams in our Headquarters based in Milan!
Stop just dreaming. Start dream-making with us!
Gucci is a one-of-a-kind place in which to express yourself, being who you are. A place where your unique talents are empowered.? Read on to find out more!?
We're looking for someone driven by passion and determination. Here, you'll be given the unique chance to express your talent and be part of a community in which to build the best version of yourself!
The role is designed for those who feel inspired by our company philosophy and aim to embody its essence.
A great opportunity to contribute to the brand growth in a challenging yet joyful environment.
A great internal opportunity to work on a limited-term mission within EMEA Region! Come discover the EMEA world for 1 year, this opportunity will give you the insight about our reality, be part of EMEA Client Engagement Team!
Reporting to the EMEA Customer Relations Manager, the Customer Relation Specialist will be directly involved in the implementation of all the activities done by the team that are characterized by a strong relational component, targeting mainly Top Tiers clients, and which involve many departments.
* Play a supporting role in the development, monitoring and execution of activities and action plans to enable the achievement of business goals working closely with all the departments involved;
* Support the team to manage all the activities part of the Brand Experiences, from the launch to execution and pre-post activity analysis;
* Support the team to manage and organize regional activities in store or in off-site locations, which aim to target a selected cluster of clients;
* Support the team to manage gifting processes from the order, to shipments, to the collection of feedback and tracking;
* Support the implementation of special projects linked to important festivity and local celebration;
* Support the store in managing relationship with a selection of key important clients and high potential prospects;
* Support the management of targeting and clients list for in-store events working closely with other departments;
* Support the line Manager to draft the budget and manage the periodical checks;
* Support the management of discount cards processes;
* Be accountable to run analysis to support stores or business needs.
* Successful Master degree in Marketing, Management, Business Administration or similar;
* 2 / 3 years working experience in a similar role/luxury companies or event organization;
* Excellent knowledge of Italian and English languages is a must (written and spoken), a third language will be considered a plus;
* Advanced Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Highly committed to Gucci brand and strong passion for the opportunity presented;
* Exceptional team player: pro-active, confident, flexible, sociable, adaptable, hard-worker;
* Problem solving: strong strategic, analytical, detail oriented and structuring skills;
* Project management: well organized, capable of working on multiple projects simultaneously, results oriented approach and strong time-management skills;
* Communication: excellent interpersonal and written/oral communication skills;
* Entrepreneurial approach: self-starter who is motivated and curious to learn;
* International profile (in terms of international academic or work experiences): a previous experience in a project-oriented multicultural environment is considered a plus.
Gucci is made of people who are diverse, talented and unique. You're invited to come and show us the Dream-maker that you are!
Job TypeFixed Term (Fixed Term)
OrganizationGuccio Gucci S.p.A