Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Joining Microsoft in the Tech for Social impact Team as a Sales Excellence Manager you will be working across the Business with special focus on the TSI SMC Segment (Corporate plus SMB) The Sales Excellence manager will partner with the SMC Lead and sales managers to build the momentum of digital transformation for our Customers and Partners.
The Sales Excellence Manager is a critical business role that looks left-right across the TSI business with special focus on the TSI SMC Segment (including SMB and Corporate):
- representing the TSI SMC segment across all fiscal year planning processes
- Partnership with the SMC lead (& BSO lead) on the business rhythm across the segment to drive quality execution and provide coaching for the sales managers on key business priorities
- identifying and managing risks in sales performance through translating business insights into business models accelerating business outcomes
- driving excellence in execution via coaching, seller efficiency & business insights
As a partner to the Small, Medium & Corporate Sales Lead running the business
- Establish (in cooperation with BSO) and drive a well-defined, predictable rhythm of the business, that enforces great discipline in sales and consumption processes and delivers over-achievement of business results through leveraging the key SMC Engines (Partners, Digital Sales, Marketing)
- Leverage business insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to address key challenges.
- Instill sales process discipline, adherence to standards (pipeline hygiene, coverage, opportunity sharing, collaboration, etc.), and excellence in execution while holding sales managers accountable to quality and accuracy
As a Sales Excellence Manager coaching for growth
- Coach and advise on sales motions/strategies for up-sell and cross-sell driving digital transformation at our existing and new Customers. Drive awareness to product/solution mix needed to meet targets
- Leverage business insights to benchmark performance and define current and future actions needed to grow the business faster than the overall market
- Drive orchestration across various sales roles (Corporate) and engines (SMB) to ensure execution excellence and a smooth customer journey
- Collaborate closely with the TSI Partner team to accelerate Co-Sell and scaling trough Partner motions aspiring for exponential growth through Partners
As a Representative in Fiscal Year Planning
- As a member of the TSI Business & Operations Team assist in driving the FY preparation and growth initiatives in partnership with the SMC leader, representing SMC goals, needs and influence final decision making
- Partner with BSO lead and the Sales Excellence Managers during the Segmentation process, providing SMC specific business insights and assess impact of Customer movements across segments
- Contribute with market understanding, sales territory, segment potential thru the Quota setting process and participate in Sales Management briefings
- Drive integrated customer planning to exceed cloud growth targets and hold sales managers accountable for Territory plan quality and completeness
Experiences Required: Education, Key Experiences, Skills and Knowledge:
- Core Competencies: Organizational Leadership, Strong Business Acumen, Strategic Insights, Trusted Advisor, Strategic Sales Planning.
- Professional Competencies: Adaptability, Customer Focus, Drive for Results, Influencing Impact, Judgement, Collaboration, Executive Maturity/Presence, Value Selling, Analytical Problem Solving, Organized & Disciplined, Initiates/Embraces Change, Business Analysis Skills(understands financials, sales processes, pipeline, scorecards and key performance indicators)
- Experienc: Senior Sales &/or Business Operations Roles, Business Transformation, Coaching Solution Sales, Strategic Sales Planning, Digital Sales, Digital Marketing,
- Education: bachelorís degree or equivalent work experience, MBA/Masters a plus with focus on business administration, economics, finance, organizational management, business management