NIKE is a technology company. From our flagship website and five-star mobile apps to developing products, managing big data and providing leading edge engineering and systems support, our teams at NIKE Global Technology exist to revolutionize the future at the confluence of tech and sport. We invest and develop advances in technology and employ the most creative people in the world, and then give them the support to constantly innovate, iterate and serve consumers more directly and personally. Our teams are innovative, diverse, multidisciplinary and collaborative, taking technology into the future and bringing the world with it.
Nike does more than outfit the world’s best athletes. We are a place to explore potential, obliterate boundaries, and push out the edges of what can be. We’re looking for people who can grow, think, dream, and create. We thrive in a culture that embraces diversity and rewards imagination. We seek achievers, leaders, and visionaries. At Nike, it’s about bringing what you have to a challenging and constantly evolving game.
Nike Tech brings together technology and process expertise to create value for the consumer. We deliver one-stop, integrated process and technology capabilities that enable Nike, Inc.'s businesses and brands worldwide. Our focus is on providing Lean solutions that eliminate waste, maximize consumer value, and drive profitable business growth.
As the Product Manager, Enterprise Data and Analytics, you will work across many different Nike teams to drive the vision and deliver to the roadmap for Foundational Data Products such as Data Fabric, Data lakes etc... This will require working with technology and business teams and owning the prioritization of all work related to Vendor data across the Nike enterprise.
The team needs a strong Product Manager with experience working in an agile environment, who will represent the voice of both the customer and Product Management vision to the teams. As a Product Manager you will be working closely with Product Management, stakeholders, and architects in collaboration to define and prioritize features and stories to ensure alignment with customer and program needs.
* Anticipate the needs of, collaborate with and act as the voice of the customer for one or two interrelated teams
* Work with Product Management to define the product, ensure it is integrated into the Program and communicate the vision to the Agile Team(s)
* Frequently provide input on the Product Roadmap; actively identify and solution for risks and constraints; continually identify dependencies and coordinate with dependent teams
* Own, maintain, and prioritize their team's product backlog(s); facilitate feature mapping, break features into stories, define acceptance criteria, ensure capacity for enablers and defects
* Ensure teams have the full context and understanding of customers and business environment to create valuable solutions
* Ensure the readiness of the work, accept or reject work results, and that the work is aligned to the Product Roadmap
* Prioritize and make trade-offs based on understanding of strategies, budget, epics, enabler requirements, defects, dependent teams, goals and the value features and stories bring to customers and the business
* Assist in removing roadblocks for the Agile Teams
* Be the final decision maker for prioritization of the team's work
* Work with the team(s) to ensure all stories are supported, clear, and delivered in high quality
* Understand how features are performing, the level of customer satisfaction, and provide suggestions for improvements
* Manages, mentors, and inspires a team; managing performance, goals and development potential