The Finance Innovation and Operations Hub (FIOH) in Madrid is a startup within Sandoz, which simplifies, standardizes and automates planning, reporting and analytics processes by leveraging innovation and talent. The team will reshape the function and will be a differentia-tor by driving artificial intelligence, predictive analysis and best-in-class analytics. The FIOH team offers an extraordinary work experience with the opportunity to develop in a fast-paced, multicultural, technology-driven environment where collaboration and innovation are at the heart of who we are and what we do.
The Agile Finance Partners will liaise with our internal customers in the markets and clus-ters, and also deliver operational tasks related to planning and/or reporting and analytics processes for markets and clusters. They will listen and understand what internal customers in the markets and clusters need and translate this into the FIOH service offering.
The FIOH service offering will be based on latest technologies (artificial intelligence, predic-tive analytics and best-in-class analytics) and an interest in such technologies is vital. The key responsibilities will be to drive efficiency and effectiveness in financial planning, report-ing and analytics.
The associate needs to also exhibit high levels of people agility and communication skills as key interfaces include Head BPAs and CFOs in the markets and clusters.
Finance-to-Finance Business Partnering
• Be Single Point of Contact for markets and clusters
• Have good business insight and understand what financial support markets and clusters need
• Translate markets/cluster requirements into the FIOH service offering
• Close feedback loop between Innovation, Operations and markets and clusters
Delivering of centralized operational tasks
• Execute services which were defined at FIOH after process tasks related to planning and/or reporting and analytics processes were centralized
• Leverage latest technologies
• Continuously improve and streamline planning and/or reporting and analytics processes
• Roll out new processes and new technologies to the markets and clusters
• MBA or Post graduate degree in Finance / Accounting
• Excellent knowledge of written and spoken English mandatory, Knowledge of Spanish and any other commonly used foreign languages have an added value
• 3 to 6 years of Financial Planning & Analysis experience or related activity preferably in the Pharmaceutical or FMCG Industry or with a Consulting/Audit company
• Excellent analytical skills (problem structuring and problem solving)
• Outstanding flexibility, adaptability and sense of accountability
• Strong leadership and collaboration skills (team player mentality)
• Dynamic, ambitious and passionate