4! The 4 essential elements that shape our culture: Inspired. Curious. Unbossed. Integrity. Our mission is to discover new ways to improve and extend peoples’ lives. Your passion to build, execute business plans to meet the sales goals, develop effective professional business relationships with Healthcare Professionals will help the world understand what these medicines do, why they matter and how Novartis is striving to reimagine medicine.
As Area Manager, you drive the sales operations plan and for achieving agreed sales and broader performance targets for assigned portfolio and territory. Develop an effective sales team through training and coaching or management of key commercial programs.
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Accountable for achieving own and team’s agreed sales, productivity and performance targets. Creates and executes business plans to drive this achievement, and is responsible for brands’ strategic and tactical planning in line with company strategy and standards.
• Manages and optimizes effective allocation of resources to deliver required business results. Manages area sales and expense budgets. Serves as a communication bridge from Senior Management to Sales Representatives / Product Specialists.
• Leads a high-performing team of Medical Representatives / Product Specialists; hires, trains and develops them as necessary; provides coaching and feedback to the team.
• Manages relationships with key accounts’ decision makers, key opinion leaders, patient associations; and other colleagues across business functions to achieve desired results.
• Masters product knowledge and disease area knowledge; and coach the team on the same. Gathers and is updated on required information regarding the market, key competitors’ market data, pricing intelligence, key accounts etc.
• Ensures Excellency in Customer Satisfaction and Customer Services.
• Operates within Novartis compliance, policies and procedures; and creates a culture that ensures all reports, direct and indirect, do the same.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• Graduated from University of Pharmacy or Medicine. MBA or Master of Business is a plus.
• At least 2 years of experience in the same position at MNCs.
• Deeply understanding South/Mekong market, customers, competitors.
• Understand tender process/regulation general and peculiarity province.
• Ability to quickly apply multi-channel marketing in all activities on field and support team.
• Required skills: coaching, planning, leadership; working under pressure and quickly adaptability.
• This role will help to drive business in Mekong Delta and Southeast
• Require travelling.
769 million lives were touched by Novartis medicines in 2020, and while we’re proud of this, we know there is so much more we could do to help improve and extend people’s lives.
We believe new insights, perspectives and ground-breaking solutions can be found at the intersection of medical science and digital innovation. That a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment inspires new ways of working.
We believe our potential can thrive and grow in an unbossed culture underpinned by integrity, curiosity and flexibility. And we can reinvent what's possible, when we collaborate with courage to aggressively and ambitiously tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges. Because the greatest risk in life, is the risk of never trying!
Imagine what you could do here at Novartis!