"750 million. That’s how many lives our products touched in 2018. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Novartis. Join us and help us reimagine medicine."
Design best-in-class consumer programs to support adherence across key Novartis brands. This includes developing omni-channel consumer-facing communications and identifying innovative resources and applications to advance support efforts (includes technology-based solutions, strategic partnerships and customer engagement). Manage all elements of program operations (including implementation oversight, daily KPI/SLA monitoring and optimization work through data-driven insights). Develop future plans and actions to drive continuous program improvement based on consumer insights, marketplace trends and advanced program analytics
Specific responsibilities of the position include:
• Build program strategy based on consumer, competitive and data-driven insights
• Develop direct-to-consumer multi-channel channel tactics (including educational communications, resources and tools)
• Secure internal approval of all program tactics aligned to brand objectives
• Lead cross-functional teams to develop and execute innovative resources and tools to support consumer engagement and ongoing adherence to therapy
• Manage multiple external partners, including creative agencies and program delivery vendors, to ensure successful execution of all program elements
• Drive program implementation through the entire development cycle and integrate streamlined and efficient operational processes
• Partner with Analytics team to monitor tactical execution of program and assess value (including
ROI evaluation). Provide input, feedback, insights into reporting metrics. Recommend plan adjustments based on results
• Primary point of contact for account/vendor’s management to support day-to-day operations, managing KPI, contractual SLAs and quality standards
• Manage the contract and/or task order discussions with internal and external business partners to ensure proper, agreed upon terms are accurately reflected
• Share best practices across the organization related to consumer adherence efforts and coordinate with stakeholders to anticipate events and impact on the business
• Other duties as assigned.
• MBA strongly preferred
• 5+ years of brand marketing or management consulting experience preferred
• Strong and proven management skills
• Effective communication skills including to executive management
• Understanding of digital space (mobile solutions, digital campaigns, social media, etc.)
• Strategic thinking, the ability to collaborate and challenge the status quo
• Ability to build leadership relationships and influence in a highly matrixed organization
• Business/financial analytics knowledge to develop KPIs, assess program impact and drive recommendations to advance support efforts
• Travel required
• Fluent in English (oral and written)
The Novartis Group of Companies are Equal Opportunity Employers and take pride in maintaining a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or any other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital or veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.