Would you like to work for Alcon Inc., the world’s leading eye care company dedicated to the provision of not only the highest quality eye care products but to also making significant contributions towards prevention and elimination blindness?
We foster the professional growth of our associates by providing ongoing opportunities that can build upon their knowledge and skills to help further their careers.
The FP&A is responsible for the management and co-ordination of the company’s budgeting and forecasting process and for driving a strong discipline on financial management and investment decisions within the business.
The environment is within our new shared service centre in Warsaw and we are keen for the successful candidate to develop into a true Business Partner across the centre with the Head of the GBS and other Business Unit Heads.
• Supporting the development and evaluation of new business opportunities for the Business Unit and providing guidance and insight into significant business transactions including but not limited to pricing, tenders, discounts and Key Account Management deals to ensure business objectives are achieved
• Partner with the business to ensure timely and accurate completion of all operational forecasts and budgets
• Actively manage the P&L to maximize results and drive operating income performance
• Work with the business to execute strategies to maintain adequate expenditure and investment controls for the country
• Provision of financial education to business partners
accuracy of the P&L and Balance Sheet
• Ensures critical business processes are well documented and communicated to facilitate effective and efficient execution
• Work with the Business Unit to ensure there is consistent focus on compliance with Corporate and local policies and procedures, laws and regulations
• Any other duties or projects as requested by the Line Manager commensurate with the grade and level of responsibility for this role, for which the associate has the necessary experience and/or training
- CA / MBA in Finance
- 4-5 years of experience in Finance Planning & Analysis
- Have an aspiration to become more of a financial business partner, you might be looking to develop this area and this opportunity would provide that
- Business acumen
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills, fact based and strong process orientation
- High customer orientation
- Builds trust and collaborates seamlessly across functions/countries
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Knowledge of SAP and business intelligence tools
- fluent English, additional languages would be a benefit but not essential
Alcon has one mission: to provide innovative products that enhance quality of life by helping people see better.
Our purpose at Alcon is: We help people see brilliantly
Benefits of Working for Alcon:
•Competitive Salary packages
•Excellent benefits packages