A division of Novartis, Sandoz is a global leader in generic and biosimilar medicines, committed to playing a leading role in driving access to medicine worldwide.
The BPA Analyst will acts as a Business Partner, providing insightful and value-added analysis and decision primarily to Head of Finance.
Next to supporting the Head of Finance, BPA is also responsible to deliver business analysis support to Country Head and Business Unit (BU) Head in overall business decision making.
The BPA will support CFO in strategic decision making by managing part of strategic flows and providing correct and timely data, to give analytical support to projects’ and market’s business planning and financial outlook.
Your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide management with accurate, relevant business analysis to support monthly operational reviews and ad-hoc requests on revenues, cost centers, customers, product and sales channels by area and shared service cost allocations
• Have full ownership on Chargebacks accruals, various financial provisions, costs control (COGS & TFC), Management Cash Flow (MCF) and Balance Sheet (BS)
• Perform financial analysis to evaluate risks or opportunities; makes recommendations to mitigate these risks.
• Perform the monthly BPA closing procedure together with NBS FSC
• Prepare the management reporting packages & ad-hoc reporting in timely basis.
• Analyze investments and profitability to provide resource allocation recommendations.
• Continually improve and streamline management reporting processes and systems to meet the changing demands of the business
• Fully support Head of Finance in various financial and management business analysis & finance work stream requirements Financial Control & Planning
• Drive and improves business case proposals and profitability tracking
• Develop and strengthen the BPA function in forward looking analytics
• Ensure integrity of data provided by commercial teams, and provide value added; provide recommendations on forecast accuracy improvement
• Ensure proactive Business Partnering with BU Head, Marketing, Sales, Portfolio Development, Supply Chain/Logistics team, various NBS functions, NTO site and other functions
Supports implementation of smooth processes to support on time and accurate in-formation gathering.
• Be responsible for NFCM key controls relevant to the BPA function
• Dive early warning for re-direction of resources with Business Partners, in close alignment with Head of Finance
• Drive BPA sub-project work streams to define improvement initiatives and implement lean & efficient processes. Strategic Planning
• Be responsible in the realization of Strategic Planning work stream, in close alignment with commercial, portfolio development and various other departments to ensure a timely, thorough and good quality of Strategic Plan is delivered.
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in Finance, Business Administration or other relevant field
• Proven and strong experience in financial controlling in a multinational environment
• Financial experience in a local organization, cross-functional and international preferred
• Strong analysis and communication skills
• Result focus with high integrity
• Capacity to work under pressure
• ACA, CPA, ACCA or CIMA and/or MBA
• Experience in branded pharma, generics, global digital industrial company or FMCG is preferred
Competitive salary, Annual bonus, Pension scheme, Share scheme, Health insurance, 25 days annual leave, Flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, Employee recognition scheme, learning and development opportunities.
Why consider Novartis Group of Companies?
750 million. That’s how many lives our Novartis group products touch. And while we’re proud of that fact, in this world of digital and technological transformation, we must also ask ourselves this: how can we continue to improve and extend even more people’s lives?
We believe the answers are found when curious, courageous and collaborative people like you are brought together in an inspiring environment. Where you’re given opportunities to explore the power of digital and data. Where you’re empowered to risk failure by taking smart risks, and where you’re surrounded by people who share your determination to tackle the world’s toughest medical challenges.
We are Sandoz, a Novartis Division. Join us and help reimagine medicine.
Novartis group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons