Product Management and Strategic Initiatives Lead (m/f/d), Global Sandoz B2B, Austria
600 million! This is the number of patient treatments our B2B department provides every year. As Product Management and Strategic Initiatives Lead, you will be part of a motivated team of highly skilled associates who actively contribute towards our overall goal of providing our patients around the world with safe, affordable medicines. Apply now to learn more about this exciting role!
Your Key Responsibilities:
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Participate in the formation and execution of the organization’s outlicensing strategies and plans on where to play
• Definition, product management of B2B product portfolio of Finished Dosage Forms including in-market and select pipeline products
• Conceptualisation and aiding overall GPS team strategy and leading select critical projects
• Generate deals for and end-to-end ownership of the out-licensing process for defined strategic projects
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University degree in business, alternatively a university degree in natural sciences + MBA
• Minimum of 10 years’ experience in new business development and outlicensing within the B2B environment of the pharmaceutical industry
• Proven project management experience
• Entrepreneurial, creative and high-energy team player with excellent business acumen, strategic thinking ability and strong sales experience
• Fluency in English, German is an advantage
• Excellent negotiator with effective presentation and communication abilities
• Strong problem solving, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
We offer a market-competitive base salary in line with your qualification, experience and individual competencies. Additionally we offer an attractive incentive program, a modern company pension scheme, childcare facilities, learning & development options and worldwide career opportunities within the Novartis group. The base pay is composed of a market oriented excess payment and the respective amount according to the Austrian collective agreement (at least € 62,146.14 per year on a full time basis).
Imagine what you could do at Sandoz!
Commitment to Diversity & Inclusion:
Sandoz, a Novartis company, embraces diversity, equal opportunity and inclusion. We are committed to building diverse teams, representative of the patients and communities we serve, and we strive to create an inclusive workplace that cultivates bold innovation through collaboration, and empowers our people to unleash their full potential.
Join our Novartis Group Network: If this role is not suitable to your experience or career goals but you wish to stay connected to learn more about Novartis and our career opportunities, join the Novartis Network here: https://talentnetwork.novartis.com/network