Auto req ID: 279532BR
We are PepsiCoOversee and execute strategic initiatives for the CEO and Senior Leadership that cut across the IB business, taking a more holistic end-to-end lens on both the strategy and the execution of those initiativesSolve high-impact problems and develop actionable solutions for the most challenging issues facing the International Beverages business, with a focus on cross-sector work for the CEO and Senior Leadership team of the IB businessIdentify future growth and/or optimization opportunities for the IB business, with particular attention to structural, business model and operational changes required to deliver outsized growth
PepsiCo is one of the world's leading food and beverage companies with more than $67 Billion in Net Revenue and a global portfolio of diverse and beloved brands. We have a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes 23 brands that each generated more than $1 Billion in annual retail sales. PepsiCo's products are sold in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo's strength is its people. We are over 250,000 game changers, mountain movers and history makers, located around the world, and united by a shared set of values and goals.
We believe that acting ethically and responsibly is not only the right thing to do, but also the right thing to do for our business. At PepsiCo, we aim to deliver top-tier financial performance over the long term by integrating sustainability into our business strategy, leaving a positive imprint on society and the environment. We call this Winning with Purpose. For more information on PepsiCo and the opportunities it holds, visit www.pepsico.com.
Global Strategy at PepsiCo
The Global Strategy function plays a critical role in charting PepsiCo’s long-term growth and portfolio development, driving both the future of the company and shaping the industry landscape. We are tasked with ensuring the company invests in the assets and capabilities needed to stay ahead of the competition and maintain market leadership. This entails developing actionable solutions for some of the most challenging issues facing the company.
To bring fresh and disruptive thinking to the ever-changing macro environment, we have Strategists aligned to each of our Sectors, Global Businesses, and to PepsiCo Corporate. Joining PepsiCo’s Global Strategy function will enable you to experience the breadth and depth of PepsiCo’s global portfolio and build a deep understanding of both the business and the industry. Whether you decide to remain in Strategy or pursue a leadership position in another function, the experience provides incredible possibilities for a dynamic career at PepsiCo.
**This is a hybrid role with flexibility to work remotely and in the Purchase, NY location**
The International Beverages Strategy team
The International Beverages Strategy team sits within the newly created end-to-end International Beverages (IB) business, which encompasses Franchise, Global Beverages Group (GBG), PepsiCo Global Concentrate Services (PGCS), SodaStream and Beyond the Bottle. The team will work on the highest priority strategic initiatives for the CEO and leadership team of the IB business. We have three main areas of responsibility:
Your Role Responsibilities:
- Provide thought partnership to business partners and Senior Executives on a broad range of business-critical topics
- Serve as the analytics point-person on projects, applying logical and creative thinking to drive to fact-based insights
- Demonstrate strong leadership and influence management skills, including the ability to challenge the status quo
- Build project deliverables in partnership with project leaders
- Assist in the planning and execution of the International Beverages Strategic Planning Process
- Execute against time-sensitive requests from the Head of International Beverages Strategy, other International Beverages Senior Leadership team members and cross-functional, cross-geography business partners
- Maintain an external mindset, including staying on top of consumer, competitive, and macroeconomic / geopolitical trends
- Contribute to capability building for the entire Global Strategy function (e.g. Recruiting, Training, Knowledge Management, etc.)
COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for this role. Please note that all such company vaccine requirements provide the opportunity to request an approved accommodation or exemption under applicable law
- BA required
- 4+ years of strategy experience either internally or with a management consulting firm
- MBA preferred
- Strategic mindset and highly analytical thinker with sound business judgment
- Excellent technical skills to process large quantities of data in an error-free manner
- Self-starter mindset with the ability to “manage up”
- Love of Consumer Packaged Goods and our brands
- Global outlook with sensitivity and awareness of social and cultural differences; foreign language skills highly desired
- Willingness for some international travel, depending on the scope of work and location of key International Beverages stakeholders
Relocation Eligible: Not Eligible for Relocation
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.