Starting Date: December
Duration: at least 6 months, preferably for longer
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Describe in one impactful sentence the bigger purpose that this role contributes to in our company.
You are responsible for
• Working on key competitive intelligence and knowledge management projects to deliver strategic insights to senior management
• Supporting the entire team (5 MI&A professionals) on their day-to-day activities and regular reporting to senior management
• Collaborating with the broader MI&A department on high-impact strategic projects
• Assisting with the management and maintenance of our internal knowledge management system
• Applying your analytical and creative skills to develop actionable solutions for marketing problems
You are a part of
Global Knowledge Management & Competitive Intelligence (KM&CI) team (within the Group Marketing Insights & Analytics (MI&A) function) which is responsible for monitoring key competitive trends and opportunities at a global level, maintaining the enterprise-wide insights management platform, and advising and supporting the senior management.
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
• Finalizing a Bachelor or Master's degree preferably in a quantitative field (Finance, Business Administration, Data Science, Statistics, Marketing)
• An excellent analytical thinker with a pragmatic approach and great problem solving
• Able to monitor the web, news, social media, blogs and internally developed digital platforms, dashboards and data aggregation tools to collect relevant competitive information
• Able to synthesize your findings in a crisp and clear manner and provide strategic recommendations
• Proficient in using MS Office 365 Suite, specifically Excel, Teams and PowerPoint
• Fluent in both written and spoken English (additional languages are a plus)
• Ready to learn on the job and not required to do a thesis
In return, we offer you
The unique opportunity to gain experience within a culturally diverse global team, learning from experts, and building on a wide range of topics while working closely together with a large number of marketing stakeholders from various disciplines.