Somerville, Massachusetts, United States of America
SPEED & SPIRIT is what we look for in our candidates, defined by some simple values that inspire us to BE DRIVEN in our performance, BE VIBRANT in our sporting legacy, BE TOGETHER in our team spirit, and BE YOU to let our individual talent and experience shine. Applying for a job at PUMA is easy and all genders are welcome. Simply click APPLY ONLINE and follow the steps to upload your application.
* Drive the development of the global running marketing strategy, including seasonal and long-term plans.
* Lead the development of integrated sell in tools as part of the Go-To-Market process.
* Partner with PLMs to develop product concept positioning and marketing strategies.
* Lead strategic planning sessions with global cross-functional marketing teams across digital, PR, social, sports marketing, and media to build and execute campaigns.
* Partner with regional hubs to ensure alignment between global and regional vision and support with category growth strategies and campaign implementation.
* Drive the development of running campaign creative in partnership with internal and external agencies and provide product expertise.
* Define the strategy for use of Track and Field and road running athletes in the brand marketing mix
* Lead the development and execution of global running and track and field events.
* Assist and support Regional Hubs with campaign implementation and category growth strategies
* Manage marketing budgets and responsibly allocate and track spends according to business priorities
* Manage, guide and mentor a team of marketers that are responsible for the implementation of all running marketing efforts.
* Bachelor's degree in Marketing and/or Communications
* 10+ years of brand, product, or retail marketing experience
* Experience in managing teams
* Must be highly collaborative and have the ability to work within a cross-functional team; matrixed global organization.
* A strong understanding of the running community and consumer
* Proven ability in executing successful marketing campaigns that are omni-channel
* Strong experience working with creative and/or production agencies
* Strong knowledge of sneaker, sport, music and/or fashion industries
* Strategic and creative thinker with the ability to work independently
* Must be detail oriented, with strong organizational, communication, and presentation skills
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Working knowledge of social media platforms
* International travel up to 20% of the time
PUMA supports over 16,100 employees across 120+ countries. The PUMA Group owns the brand PUMA, Cobra Golf and stichd, and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
PUMA is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of PUMA to prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities to all persons without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, gender, physical or mental disability, veteran-status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.For additional information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org