Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Planning and Financial management:
- Group Product Manager is in charge to lead the multiple therapeutic areas or portfolio for building Brand strategy and developing a successful Portfolio Strategic Plan for up to 5 years, consistent with global guidance and portfolio strategy, utilizing insights gained from customer and patient segmentation, environment, competitors and existing lifecycle management.
- Proactively acquires a deep understanding of the external environment (healthcare system, policies and reforms) to anticipate future trends and formulates a strategic view of market, competition and products erosion in short term and long term
- Localize and define life cycle management strategy for portfolios in charged.
- Shape a deep understanding of key stakeholders including key accounts, payers, patient advocacy groups, professional associations, policy makers and develops development plan for the top clinical opinion leaders for the therapy area.
- Where relevant, implement the launch excellence framework to build leading launch plans.
- Translates the Brand Plan into a strong actionable operational plan with clear goals, actions, accountabilities and measures across the cross-functional team.
- Sets responsible and challenging goals with appropriate KPI’s for the brand that have a clear positive impact on business performance.
- Define clear goals, actions, accountabilities and measures aligning on strategic plan and ensure business performance of portfolios in charged.
- Harmonize operational plan across therapeutic areas and well define strategies for each customers segments
- To supervise, coach relevant Senior Product Manager, Product Manager, product specialist (if any)
2. Resources management / Marketing Excellence
- Allocate resources in portfolios and/or in team to maximize resources based on priority and strategic view.
- Ensuring the the good implementation of tactical plans by collaborating with cross functional team (sales force/Market access/Medical/SFE)
- Ensuring supply and healthy stock.
- Well segmentation and targeting for products in charged.
- Build brand communication package implement for activities to make sure quality and brand engagement & reach
- Design and key in charge for Portfolios/team KPIs (Lead, Lag), Sales performance and AnP
3. Tactical Market Planning and Implementation
- Achieving Marketing objectives as agreed with management, managing the development and implementation of marketing plans consistent with approval strategy
- Ensuring the achievement of products’ budget in approved BP and integrated marketing plan.
- Accountable for assuring compliance’s rules & ethic code when working with Health Care Professional to strengthen the company’s image.
- Ensure all the support for the sales team/MA team comply with relevant acts, legal demand and ethical standards and in line with marketing plan
- Agile, Innovation and MCM apply in activities
4. Professional Development and People Development
- Develop and execute annual individual development plans to enhance performance on the job, and one which identifies knowledge and skills gaps based on business and career goals.
- If leading team, enhance performance of marketing team members through establishment of a performance dialogue with evaluation of direct reports and input into evaluation of indirect reports, including regular coaching and feedback; formal identification and satisfaction of training needs, personal development planning, talent management, and succession planning.
- Provide strategic direction to Brand Teams.
- Address identified needs or issues through people development plans.
Career development for this position:
- This position will give you the opportunities to learn and the business and the cutting edge practices of leading MNC with experiences to apply them for local business development.
- Roche can provide the wide variety of career development opportunities both domestically and internationally within marketing function or other functions in-house.
Education and Qualification:
- Bachelor or master Degree in Health/Science/Pharmaceutical or Medical disciplines
- Multi-national companies experience at healthcare industry
- At least 5-7 years’ experience in product management
- MBA in Marketing will be a plus
- Marketing and business development experience will be a plus
- Leading team experience will be a plus
Other skills & abilities
- Conversant in both English and Vietnamese (conversational & writing)
- Problem solving-skills
- Project management skills
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Training and coaching skills
- Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
Compliance and Safety Health & Environment
Conduct business in full compliance with Roche Code of Conduct, Roche Behavior in Business, Roche guidelines on Safety, Health & Environment (SHE) and Behavior in Competition as well as Roche Values & Leadership Competencies
Who we are
At Roche, more than 100,000 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we’ve become one of the world’s leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity.
Roche is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Manager with direct reports